2074 Sproul Rd
Broomall, PA 19008-2725

Garden China Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Garden China Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 9/28/2018

A Chinese food lover from Bryn Mawr, PA tried it.

• 6/16/2018

A diner from Newtown Square, PA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 12/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Newtown Square, PA tried it.

• 8/09/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/04/2014

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/04/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/28/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/11/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/03/2014

A diner from Broomall, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2013

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

weez1 photo

weez1

Broomall, PA

WORST PLACE EVER! HORRIBLE!

Food is just ok. If you want really good Chinese food, go to China Wok in Newtown Square. This place delivers so sometimes when I need to I just order from here and the online ordering is so easy. Ordered this past time online and waited (they take about an hour normally) for an hour an a half. Never showed up. Tried calling, it just rang and rang. Was too late to order anything else for my kids so I had to send them to bed with plain noodles in their tummys! Pissed me off since I had no food after the holidays and was trying to make it simple. This place is a joke!!! If you are going to be on vacation or whatever you should make sure you post that on your page!!!! I let them go after I found a hair in my fried frice once but now they are no more to me!!!! I do not think anyone should eat from this place! Rude one the phone and they don’t show up when you order online. Food is just ok, I think I could cook Chinese better!

Everything

China Wok is so much better. Don’t waste your money.

Meiguomama photo

Meiguomama

Broomall, PA

Best Chinese Food This Side of China!

I’m attending grad school here, and for Valentine’s Day, my husband (at home in California) found Garden China on a website. Seeing that they had good reviews and delivered, he ordered me an incredibly wonderful several-course meal that showed up at my door at dinnertime on Valentine’s Day. It was piping hot, and literally the best Chinese food I’ve had this side of China (and I’ve traveled widely there three times).
Their pecan chicken was fantastic, as were the green beans. There was a lot of food, and it lasted me for several days, both lunches and dinners. And the leftovers tasted just as good three days later—a real accomplishment!
This is authentic Chinese cuisine at its best—nothing Americanized with red sauce all over everything! The chicken was cut in small pieces, and the beans were very, very tender.
This place is definitely a WINNER, and I plan to become a regular customer for my remaining six months here!

Pecan Chicken

sarrow photo

sarrow

Phila, PA

Good food and prices are reasonable. But what's...

Good food and prices are reasonable. But what’s annoying is the owners/workers children running around constantly. Felt like we were at a playground. I guess that explains why there are hardly any eat-ins and mostly all take out.

CH10. Moo Goo Gai Pan

bowen photo

bowen

Newtown Square, PA

good food

Very good food. I like the dumblings.

Sweet & Sour Chicken combo

I like it!

jenns photo

jenns

Best Chinese in Delco!

Garden China is conveniently located on Sproul Road in Broomall with easy parking. Eating delicious and fresh food in a comfortable atmosphere. Take out is just as good and always fast. A lot of food for a little price. This meal is good for two days of lunches. And the leftovers are just as good re-heated. This is the best chinese restaurant around!

Peper Steak w/Onion Combo

The meat was delicious. I do not like the meat at other chinese restaurants but it is aways good here.

Sweet & Sour Chicken combo

Delicious!

Chinese Eat In Lunch

Garden China Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Garden China Restaurant is located near the cities of Marple, Fredericktown Millsboro, Marple Twp, Lawrence Park, and Newtown Township.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Cusine Broomall, Garden China Restaurant, Garden China Broomall Pa Menu, Garden China Restaurant Broomall Pa, Garden China Broomall Pa, Garden China Broomall, Garden China Broomall Menu, and China Garden Broomall Pa.