1711 N Mays St
Round Rock, TX 78664

Garlic Breath Pizza Company

Neighborhoods: Adams Nel
Cuisine: Pizza

Garlic Breath Pizza Company is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/08/2014

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

stg photo

stg

Round Rock, TX

do not use!!!!

This has to be the WORST service I have ever had. I thought it would be nice to have a few hot sandwiches delivered so that we would not have to cook. It took an hour for delivery after we were told 30 minutes, we ordered extra mushrooms and only got a few, we ordered a tuna sandwich with only cheese and mayo and they put jalapenos on it. When we call, the people are less than helpful and said they had to call a manager to get anything done. It took 30 minutes for the manager by the name of Austin to call back. VERY rude! He tried to tell me that I could take the jalapenos off the sandwich and that would make it “all better”. Then he started arguing with me. I will never order from Garlic Breath again. I will be sure to pass the word of what happened tonight and the “service” they can expect if anything goes wrong.

Sandwiches

luke warm, not enough mushrooms, and they messed up on the order

May 28, 2010

Finally....a great pizza.

After searching and almost giving up on finding a decent pizza here, I am happy to say this is now the only one I will purchase in the area. I am extremely fussy when it comes to pizza. I had been spoiled by growing up in New York and…

Online Ordering Delivery Pizza
Tips
  • All the many pizza toppings can be made into hot sandwiches, in 6-inch or 12-inch sizes. Meatball subs, chicken parm and pastrami grinders are also available.

Garlic Breath Pizza Company  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Www Garlicbreathpizza, Garlic Breath Pizza Round Rock Menu, Garlic Breath Pizza, Garlic Breath Pizza Round Rock, Garlic Breath Pizza Reviews, Garlic Breath Pizza Menu, and Garlic Breath Pizza Company Round Rock, Tx.