2481 South Park Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771

Garlic Crabhouse

Cuisine: Seafood, Caribbean, Sandwiches

Garlic Crabhouse is a Seafood, Caribbean, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

heleneval photo

heleneval

Orlando, FL

Little Hidden Place - Much Better Than It Looks!

Born & raised in Maryland, I love crabs. You just can’t get those MD steamed crabs down here in Florida. I miss them! The Garlic Crabhouse advertised steamed blue crabs. I had a coupon, so I figured it couldn’t hurt to try them out. My expectations weren’t high.

My expectations sank even more when I saw the outside of the place. It’s in a small strip mall in a run-down area. But as I went inside, I could see the crabs dumped onto other customers’ tables. Looked good to me!

Garlic steamed crabs (already cleaned out, but put on your table whole, to be picked through) were the main feature, but there were other seafood options on the menu as well.

Garlic Steamed Crabs

No, these can’t compare to the steamed crabs from MD, but they were delicious nonetheless. They were already opened and cleaned out, and then brought to the table still in their shells. I am used to picking through my crabs, so I actually enjoyed that part. I would have even liked it more if they WEREN’T cleaned out, so I could do that myself. You can order the crabs in a small portion, or several dozen of them.

Seafood Caribbean Sandwiches

Garlic Crabhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Garlic Crabhouse is located near the cities of Lake Mary.
People found this by searching for: Steamed Crabs In Sanford Fl, Fultons Crabhouse Near Sanford Fl, Garlic Crab House Sanford Fl, Garlic Crab House Sanford, The Garlic Crab House Sanford, Garlic Crab House Sanford Fl Menu, The Garlic Crab House, Blues Crab Shack Sanford Fl, and Steamed Blue Shell Crabs Sanford Fl.