Gary's Barbecue

Cuisine: BBQ, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Great food, great service and decent prices."
"Food"
"Great food, great service"
"The waitress was so sweet .. When we told her we never been there she told us everything about the menu.. The food was fabulous and great service.."
"Great food and people!!! Down home feel!!! You will love it!!!"
"Everything great!"
Cons
"They don't take credit or debit cards"
"Take a debit card"
Comments
"BEST BBQ I've ever eaten !"
September 25, 2013

I visited Garys Barb-BQ. on 9/20/13 and the food was Out of this world. I would definutly eat there again if I have the occation to visit that part of NC again. I drove all the way from New Jersey and found my dream meal. The Resteraunt…
December 22, 2010

Gary's can't be beat

Been eating at Gary's since 1971 when it opened. The BBQ cannot be beat. The ribs, chicken, and everything else is mouth watering. I love the place. Great food, good prices, and above and beyond service makes Gary's special. The owner is a…
August 12, 2010

Best BBQ food in the South!

Gary's BBQ is one of the best restaurants in North Carolina. Almost every time I go there, I get a footlong hotdog and a Cheerwine. I recommend it to everyone who likes BBQ. Pros: Great Food Cons: Only opened til 9 o'clock

BBQ Breakfast Catering

Gary's Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/21/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 9/15/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Spring Lake, NC tried it.

• 6/23/2016 A diner from Stafford, VA tried it.

• 6/10/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/31/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2016 A diner from Richmond, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/17/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Mooresville, NC tried it.

Gary's Barbecue is located near the cities of Landis.
People found this by searching for: Gary's Bbq China Grove, Gary's Bbq Menu, Gary's Bbq China Grove Nc Menu, Gary's Bbq China Grove Nc, Gary's Barbecue China Grove North Carolina Menu, Gary's Barbecue China Grove Menu, and Gary's Barbecue China Grove.