Gas Monkey Bar & Grill

Call (Between Connector Dr and Technology Blvd W)

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Tex-mex

Overall
Pros
"Great ambiance. Service station feel. "
"Friendly staff...cutlery and food containers cool! Should sell in gift shop!"
"Man the food was great and had a free concert that night with John Cortez Band awesome rock/blues. Played at couple of songs from Stevie Ray Vaughan. The beers was cold n wet lol, the girl friend liked it very much. We will be coming back very soon, thank"
"Fast service"
"Wonderful food. fast service."
"Food selection and varieties."
"We love the food n good looking servicer !!!! We love to go back to GAS MONKEY BAR N GRILL We're family from LAREDO TX "
"Service was great but my chicken fried steak was under cook and way to much of the flour."
"The food was good and service was great."
"Fun place, good drinks, love the show"
"everything was awesome"
"First service"
"Cold beer"
"friendly service good food great I'll be a loyal customer"
"The whole place was nice! Good food, good service, cold beer! Atmospher was great too! Plenty to look at! "
"Lively kid friendly"
"Fast service, friendly server, fun atmosphere, food was great. I will go back again"
"Loved the atmosphere and the food was fantastic! "
"Atmosphere friendly food hot and tasty"
"Welldone burger,listened in on one of richards meetings for car show plans,not just for profit,but includes the kids to start customizing cars...impressive."
"Draught beer was full to the top! Food was good! Music was awesome! Waitstaff was great!"
"I wouldn't want my kids to see that slow food cocktail looks like fools. Not all of them. Minnie, sierra , Effie or pretty girls. raw burger cold fries"
"Not a restaurant or at least a real restaurant. Hell boys this is Texas. Can't get a steak if you want to"
Cons
"No free beer"
"I don't think there was nothing wrong with the place but when to buy some t-shirt and they didn't have my size XX sorry I'm a big muscle guy."
"We ask the hostess to set at a booth she said not untill the other guest on the other side gets there drinks so we had to wait.We waited for a little bit then we said we would take a table when the other hostess started seating us the hostess said no we c"
"More outdoor seating."
"No comments good food "
"Having more chicken fried steak available. They didn't have any more so that's why they didn't cook another. "
"We ordered drinks and purchased the glasses along with the drinks. The manager told us that when we were finished with them that the server would wash in wrap up our glasses to go. But when we got home. In San Antonio, TX, the glasses were not washed. Sh"
"My kids hamburgers were close to frozen in the middle, firies were cold, my wifes chicken had a puddle of oil under it she could not eat it and they gave me the wrong side, we all fought to be first in the bathroom at the hotel. Have Chef Ramasy do a Kit"
"Bitchy waitress"
"Slow service,remove sticker of the banana skin before serving it ,double check your ticket not to be over paying."
"I dont know of any ! Oh! Didnt get to see Richard! Lol..."
"No kids menu"
"Everything was good and beer was cold"
"Larger selection of merchandise on hand."
"Hmmm I guess it seemed a bit un organized and some not all wait staff were just milling around getting paid to do nothing Could of been a little cleaner especially because it's a new place. Maybe more smiles."
"To loud, girls say Minnie gone bring her back she can always serve she is great! My server was lane that girl has a attitude in very rude"
"None. The best thine ad out this restaurant was the front door"
"The service sucked No place to seat. Over priced beer and no real food. Didn't want to oner whelm the staff"
Comments
"we will be back"
"Man I have nothing to add to this column, ya'll doing great on everything and representing the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Thanks for putting us on the map lol."
"food good the atmosphere good ,we would like to come back but with less drama about seating."
"My brother always watches Gas Monkey Garage on TV. and he has family in Houston. So we drove from Lincoln Nebraska to see the garage. Its about a 12 hr. drive and got there around 7:00am. It was so early they weren't open so we took a few pictures and dro"
"Very nice establishment. Will for sure go again!"
"Good atmosphere and great beer selections"
"Keep up the good work."
"Love the atmosphere "
"A nice time. "
"Nice shirts"
"The restaurant is awesome ,other wait staff was very helpful."
"You need to eat here!!"
"Ask for Shaila for a server. She was very sweet and prompt on service. Made us feel very welcome N great personality. "
"If ya like good BQ, and meaty portions its a great place to go."
"Na"
"Its not fine dineing,but a great bar and grill with great lunch menu cooks."
"Our dinner service was fast and delicious. Over all we had a good experience. We would come back."
"Kitchen slow never will come back. Not family friendly.I thinkbl the woman manager needs aa she smell like she ate the bar"
"Don't waste your time or hard earned money"
"Will not be back."
RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

Food from a Used Car Salesman.??

We were taking My Favorites Nephew and his Gal Pal
out for his Birth Day… There are many places to eat in
the Technology Boulevard area… We live in East Texas
and he lives in Ft Worth so this was a good area to meet
between Us and Him..

The Bar N Grill is owned by Richard Rawlings who owns
the Gas Monkey Garage featured in the TV Show Fast &
Loud… He asked if could eat there as he is a fan of the TV
show, we have not watched the show but it was his day so
off we went..

The B & G was loud and bright, the food was just So So
at best..I had a burger & fries, both a bit greasy and over
done, the favorite had ribs and we are not sure what was
wrong with them but were not edible they taste like the
starter fluid to start the fire was spilled on them, the Gal
Pal and the Nephew shared a chicken fried steak, I bet
they stopped on the way home for more food, the portions
were small..

Two of the Stars I gave them were for the live band, the
music was good and made up for a few things that were
bad..The B & G is one of the places where you say I went
there and have the T-Shirt to prove it… lol Yes they have the
T-Shirts… If back in the area the Nephew and his Gal Pal
might go back, lol we will go to the Red Lobster..

Burger & Fries Cold Beer

The burger and fries we a little over done and greasy..
they were cooked long before we ordered them..
The beer was cold and good..

American Parking Outdoor seating

Gas Monkey Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/29/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Outstanding service from my waiter
    Cons
    Nothing, this place was amazing
    Comments
    Will come back!
  • 3/21/2016 A diner from Abilene, TX tried it.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Denton, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great ambiance. Service station feel.
    Cons
    No free beer
    Comments
    we will be back
  • 12/10/2015 A diner from Watertown, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff...cutlery and food containers cool! Should sell in gift shop!
  • 10/11/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2015 A diner from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 9/20/2015 A diner from Henderson, TX tried it.

• 9/04/2015 Kathiw tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Kathiw liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Comments
  • 8/28/2015 A diner from Denton, TX tried it.

• 8/04/2015 Phyllish1 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Phyllish1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Gas Monkey Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Gas Monkey Bar And Grill, Grease Monkey Garage Restaurant, Gas Monkey Bar And Grill Menu, Gas Monkey Restaurant, Gas Monkey Restaurant And Bar, Gas Monkey Bar And Grill Location, and Gas Monkey Garage Restaurant.