299 Queen Anne Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666

GATEWAY OF INDIA CUSINE

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, American

GATEWAY OF INDIA CUSINE is a Catering, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/29/2016

A Catering food lover from Hackensack, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/01/2015

A Catering food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

jade photo

jade

Ridgefield Park, NJ

Excellent

This might be the best Indian restaurant I’ve ever been to. Definitely the most delicious Shrimp Vindaloo I’ve ever had. Can’t praise this place enough- the food never disappoints and the service is friendly and attentive. It’s such a nice surprise to find such great Indian food so close to home. They even deliver.

Shrimp Vindaloo

Rich, thick, tangy, flavorful sauce with gigantic shrimp & sweet potatoes, sprinkled with coconut. I ordered the sauce ‘medium’ and it came out perfect- all three times I’ve ordered it here.

Subz Samosa

Their samosas are fresh and full of flavor. The pastry is delicious- flaky and light, not at all greasy. There are 2 in an order and they are pretty big.

arun photo

arun

Teaneck, NJ

Very good Indian veg and non veg food

I went to this restaurant along with my friends and I had good food with a lot of fun and I enjoyed the food Its a very good place for the Indians to get the same Indian taste in USA .I have tasted Chicken tikka masala and Lamb curry and Biryani in non veg and veg I had tasted chana saag and panneer makhni these are also very good .Quck service

Chicken tikka masala

Chicken tikka masala is excellent and made as per my taste.
The chicken tastes really good and tender

Delicious Indian Food Catering Dinner

GATEWAY OF INDIA CUSINE  Restaurant Reviews

GATEWAY OF INDIA CUSINE is located near the cities of Hackensack, Bogota, Bergenfield, Englewood, and Maywood.
People found this by searching for: Indian Restraunants Near Teaneck, Gateway To India Teaneck, Gateway Of India Teaneck Nj Menu, Gateway Of India Teaneck Nj, Gateway Of India Restaurant Nj, Gateway Of India Teaneck, and Gateway To India Teaneck Nj.