504 Bay Ave
Capitola, CA 95010

Gayle's Bakery & Rosticceria

Cuisine: Bakeries, American, Delis

Gayle's Bakery & Rosticceria is a Bakeries, American, and Delis restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 10/27/2018

A diner from Santa Cruz, CA tried it.

• 3/15/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Aptos, CA tried it.

• 5/29/2017

A diner from Watsonville, CA tried it.

• 4/11/2017

A Bakeries food lover from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL tried it.

• 1/07/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/05/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/14/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2014

A Bakeries food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/26/2013

A Bakeries chowhound from Salinas, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

cliff photo

cliff

Mountain View, CA

Delicious local bakery and deli

This place was pretty awesome. I went with my girlfriend and we got there at about 1:00pm…even then, the place was packed…but that didn’t mean the wait was long.

Gayle’s is like a bakery and deli put into one, and they use high-quality ingredients in just about everything they make…and everything we had was great.

The place itself is nothing too remarkable…fairly large, with what almost seem like separate counters for the coffee, deli and bakery area (like separate areas in your local supermarket). You pick a number and then one person helps you get all the stuff you want…simple as that.

We had some peking chicken wings which were delicious…a really tasty, slightly sweet and very smoky-flavored marinade make these stand out.

We then had a turkey, avacado and jack sandwich. The flavors are light, but it’s done that way to let the flavor of the delicious dutch crunch roll it’s on come out…the more I ate this, the more I liked it.

I had a crocodile pastry which was sort of like a slice of pecan pie but with phyllo dough…it was delicious. My girlfriend had a fruit parfait that was excellent…they put fluffy chunks of strawberry shortcake in it that make it unique.

Just if it wasn’t so far away! A great place to grab lunch if you’re ever in the area.

August 23, 2009

Gayle's Bakery & Rosticceria is the BEST!

This is by far my FAVORITE stop when visiting family in Capitola. The atmosphere when you walk in makes you feel at home. Everyone who works there is so friendly...and the food, the hot chocolate is AMAZING!
January 5, 2009

Adorable Bakery

Gayle's is a cute little bakery and deli with unique sandwiches and cakes. The bakery items are delicious, especially the chocolate croissants. If you just look at the cakes in the window you can see that this bakery cares about the…
February 11, 2008

Delicious Bakery

Gayle's Bakery is one of my favorites when I visit Capitola. It can be super, super busy, so I try and go during the "off" times. My husband and I ordered our wedding cake from them and we also had a cake made for our daughter when she…

Bakeries American Delis

Gayle's Bakery & Rosticceria  Restaurant Reviews

Gayle's Bakery & Rosticceria is located near the cities of Soquel and Rio Del Mar.
People found this by searching for: Gails Bakery Santa Cruz, Crocodile Pastry, Gayles Menu, Gale's Restaurant Capitola Ca, Gayle's Capitola Menu, Gayles Restaurant, Gales Restaurant Capitola, and Gayles Bakery.