Geet's Diner

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Catering

Geet's Diner is a American, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best diner I've ever been to "
"Kid friendly.... "
"Amazing atmosphere tramendous food . cant wait to go again."
"Large Food Portions"
"Went in for breakfast Sunday morning 05/22/16, sat at a table. Was told by the rude and unprofessional manager I had to vacate the table as she wanted it for someone else. Left and went to a real restaurant Angelo's in Glassboro where I was permitted to s"
"their early bird specials"
"Overall good "
"Good food and good service"
"If I could give them a NEGATIVE star I would! I'll start by saying, BE VERY CAREFUL of their business and wait staff. Last week, we had dinner after our kids basketball game near the Monroe school. First, it took 15 minutes to get our menus and when w"
"Good food"
"Great food"
"Very quick and friendly service! Family friendly. Delicious food! Good prices! "
"This is our favorite diner. We used to go to Peter's Diner, but management was ignorant, wait staff was unhappy (I couldn't blame them). Like Geets much better. Love their chicken shell soup, I normally order breakfast dishes like omelettes, and they "
"Very poor prepared meal followed by a comment we can't please everyone rude never return again"
"The food is great and you don't have to wait long "
"I was a server There n there is mice droppings roaches they pick up rolls that fall on floor all the server's do drugs And customer have sex in the bar ladies room walk in on it if you are looking for a nice diner with good food n with much more class pe"
"Open faced corn beef special"
"I've been going to this diner since 1997 the food has been always outstanding the ownership is always been excellent and pleasant I like geets."
"Young chick at the desk got my order wrong and I ended up paying way to much "
"Prices are reasonable , service is good,it's close to my house and my fav local band plays there( Nobody Band)"
"Breakfast and dinner food were good,pending on.what you order."
"Soup and breakfast"
"The worse hates blacks "
"Nothing i had an awful experience"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Employees are not very friendly and be careful of the big guy who rings up the cash register!"
"Nothing"
"Extremely slow service. "
"Gross batgroom"
"I have nothing to say bad about this place I eat there at least 3 to 4 times a week that's how good the food is."
"Npne"
"Need to update flavor in pasta and saute dishes."
"Friday dj gas no diversity plays all white music "
"Bad service, rude waiters, unkempt and dirty looking, servers were all talking to eachother and yelling very loudly"
Comments
"Over all not a bad place to eat if you choose a diner!"
"Live here in town and go frequently! "
"Poor service by cashier where comments were made"
"there's nothin that I can't say I've been going there 17 years and never had a problem now wants never had a problem with the food or service."
"As a diner with kids you should mind them. Lots of parents did not teach manners to their kids"
"Need to get diverse bar maids "
"Very disappointed "

Not good

Our rolled silverware had food from someone else on the fork-it was still pliable so it was recently out of the dishwasher. First they don’t wash their silverware well, secondly the servers who rolled the silverware didn’t care and continued to roll to meet their quota. Our drink cups were filled to the rim with ice. Needless to say we were out of drink right away. The potato skins were served with canned cheddar glopped on top we were expecting real cheddar under the broiler like most places. The skins were hard and under cooked, the bacon was so hard it could of cracked our teeth. There were three of us, the crabcake sandwich was brought to table along with my tuna hoagie, and my sons food was missing in action, the waitress set the food down and walked away and gave no indication of where my sons food was or if and when it would arrive. Eventually she came with my sons food, and said, “ok” well we had no drinks and she clearly could see that and she made no attempt to ask if we wanted refills, of course I can’t go get that myself so I had to ask, if I didn’t ask there was no way we were going to get more beverages. The waitress asked how the skins were and I told her they were not good but we were eating them, I think after that she was done with us. I say don’t ask if you really don’t care to know. The waitress dropped the check to the table next to us with the lady having a dirty plate in front of her. She doesn’t know proper service at all and there are certain expectations from a server that they should know. The waitress brings us two boxes when we needed three and she dumps my sons food in the box even after I had asked her not to and told her he could do it himself. The waitress should know that waitresses are really not allowed to touch food after it’s served. She dumped his food along with the bread scraps from his grilled cheese. Bad food, bad service, and the person up front could of cared less. I always tip very well but this time her tip reflected the crappy service.

BHang photo

BHang

Moorestown, NJ

WORST - SCAMMING Restaurant

If I could give them a NEGATIVE star I would!

I’ll start by saying, BE VERY CAREFUL of their business and wait staff. Last week, we had dinner after our kids basketball game near the Monroe school.

First, it took 15 minutes to get our menus and when we asked for their kids menu, the waitress, rolled her eyes. Its get better. Waitress not friendly at all. In fact, I’m not sure if she believes in smiling. Not once did she ask how we were doing.

She took forever to give us our bill which leads me to the best part of our experience at Geets Diner and Sports Bar (I will clarify that this was the Sports Bar section of the establishment)

THE BILL. My bill came to $51 w/ tip around $59. I know because I keep all our receipts. Low and behold, I check my bank statement and discovered our bill is NOW over $100. Ummmm. How did that happened?

After reviewing and discovering this EXTRA charge, we immediately called the place. When we called to discuss the matter, thinking like most honest, descent places, they would get this resolved and it was an accident.

Nope…not GEETS. The lady that answered the phone, oddly had a quick response to our situation saying, “oh, you’ll get part of that portion back, it’s how the charges go through”…REALLY! Do you think we are stupid patrons.
It was our debit card. The charges are immediate. So, no apologies or…"oh, we are sorry, we’ll look into this and get it taken are of. Her response appears they get phone calls like this all the time. *Alarm bell!!

This same lady who answered the phone said she was the manager initially, then as we continued she suddenly changed her tuned and said she was NOT the manager. The “real” manager which we have left several messages has NOT contacted us back.

You can bet, I’m filing a police report and will take this matter further. Places like this prey on people who would typical let these types of things go and they likely bet on the fact that they wouldn’t check their receipts.

There is without a doubt in our mind that this restaurant has fraudulent and deliberately added more tip to our bill. So, if you have dined there recently, make sure to check your statement and SAVE your receipts. I’m am pretty this is not the first time this has happened nor was it an accident.

Tradoc photo

Tradoc

Williamstown, NJ

Unhappy

I was seated quickly, and my order was taken in a timely matter, that’s about all that went right. I served my cup of coffee and my breakfast arrived shorty thereafter. In the 25 minutes that I was there never was I offered a refill on my coffee, or at least offered water to finish my meal.

Things didn’t get any better when I paid my billed. My total for breakfast was $9.12 including a tip, they ran my debit card for $96.12. The hostess then tried to fix her mistake, so she rang me up again this time for the right amount. She said you’ll see a credit in about 24 to 48 hours on your card. So I walked out paying $105.24 for eggs and sausage, and having to wait for my money to clear.

Sashathomas photo

Sashathomas

Sicklerville, NJ

Geets sports bar

White trash barmaids and servers try to get over for tips food just k

Wings

Just I’m

October 2, 2012

Bad location, lots of traffic, and typical diner food. Better off heading south to Peters or north to Phily diner- seriously.

American Breakfast Parking

Geet's Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/25/2016 A diner from Bowie, MD tried it.

• 8/11/2016 A diner from Sewell, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

• 8/02/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best diner I've ever been to
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 8/02/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/27/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/20/2016 A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it.

• 7/03/2016 A diner from Berlin, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/03/2016 A diner from Berlin, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2016 A diner from Berlin, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Geet's Diner is located near the cities of Sicklerville, Erial, and Erail.
People found this by searching for: Geets Diner Menu, Geets Diner, Geets Diner Williamstown Nj, Geets Diner Williamstown New Jersey, Geets Menu, Geets Diner Williamstown Nj Menu, Geets Diner Hours, and Geets Diner Williamstown.