6633 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Geisha House

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian

Geisha House is a Japanese, Sushi, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/18/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

brunettebabe87 photo

brunettebabe87

It's on the pricey side but the atmosphere is awesome. I ...

It’s on the pricey side but the atmosphere is awesome. I would suggest it if you’re not that hungry and you just want a few cocktails.

kchun7816 photo

kchun7816

Hippest Sushi Spot in LA

If you’re looking for an upbeat, unconventional place and great sushi, check out Geisha House. From the furniture to the lighting to the live DJ music, Geisha House is tastefully designed from inside out. The food really speaks for itself while they do a wondeful job at mixing authentic Japanese cuisine with a touch of American fusion. The professional staff makes the restaurant a very inviting and warm atmosphere. My server was friendly from start to finish. Overall, I left Geisha House feeling very satisfied and impressed.

PattyK photo

PattyK

New York, NY

I wanted the LA celeb-restaurant experience...

I wanted the LA celeb-restaurant experience and I got it.

The food itself was well-executed, with the classics (toro tartare, tempura, and sushi filling in the scenery around a flank steak dish made with a soy-mustard sauce that really accentuated the flavor of the meat.

The environment was definitely loud and vibrant, although I think it was an off-night given that we went on a Monday.

The service, however, was abysmal. The courses arrived too quickly and the servers rushed us through the meal.

very nice and hip place, kinda pricey but worth it

very nice and hip place, kinda pricey but worth it

DesmondHume photo

DesmondHume

A Pioneer Among Sheep

The Geisha House is a restaurant that is almost as renown as the city in which it resides. Tailoring to all sorts of customers, the Geisha House attracts people looking for a warm and cozy environment as well as those searching for a fun and lively atmosphere. Its setting is unique and it brilliantly infuses traditional Japanese architecture with the contemporary city feel. The lighting and noise level that I encountered in the restaurant was, for lack of a better term, inviting. The food is a different story all by itself. Served sizzling hot, the Kobe rib eye helped seal the deal. Despite being aesthetically pleasing, the meat was also delectably good. Cooked to perfection, the point between well-done and bloody, the steak left me satisfied and it also made me a returning customer. I had the chance to try different dishes as well, and they all featured aspects of traditional Japanese cuisine, while also adding innovative tune-ups. The service was excellent and the waitresses proved to be both visually pleasing and helpful by, refilling drinks before being asked and by being approachable. I urge you to try this restaurant because it will certainly leave you with an unforgettable experience.

Erin123 photo

Erin123

Excellent Decision!!

The Geisha House is great, The food is excellent, and the service is amazing! i suggest everyone come take a visit to the Geisha House and have a fantastic time! you will love it!

Chicken Teriyaki

The chicken Teriyaki was GREAT!

brookemp photo

brookemp

Charleston, SC

The place to be

Besides the incredible food, this restaurant is the place to be. The energy is constant all night long without a dull moment. I love the bar/restaurant combination. This allows you to grab a drink and mingle while waiting for a table or if you choose, just stay at the bar all night long. The location allows for all of hot LA to show up so you never know who you might run into!

Dynamite

I had the Dynamite and Sunset rolls which were absolutely to die for! They are both spicy rolls with an assortment of seafood like shrimp, crap and tuna.

aboynamedbass29 photo

aboynamedbass29

Tokyo couldnt do it better

The Geisha House has definitely made an impression on me and my friends. Had dinner and drinks there on a Friday. The place was filled with geisha girls, great music and even better eats.
We tried so many rolls that Im not sure which is my favorite, but probably the Geisha Lips roll. SO good.
Check it out on Monday – everything is half off.

jenjones photo

jenjones

LA's Finest Sushi

The issue with many of LA’s trendy eateries is that they last about as long as the trend they are based off of. The Geisha House defies all odds of an “it” restaurant for many reasons. First, it offers an exceptional product at an acceptable price. While it offers more than just sushi, my favorite rolls are the White Samurai, the Sunset, and the Naked Roll. The fun, fast atmosphere mirrors the unique and unconventional eats and cocktails –which are a must. Although there is often a wait to be seated and the service can be hit or miss, the food and sexy atmosphere keep me coming back. *Definitely make a reservation on the weekends!

angelam72 photo

angelam72

Ciudad Obregón, SON

Great for Groups/Celebrations

I was looking for a restaurant to host an end of the summer party for a group of students that I was mentoring of the summer. After speaking with Geisha House they were more than accommodating and helped me select a pre-fix menu.

The venue itself is gorgeous, and our group of 70 had a private room upstairs.The students were very excited, as many of them have never tried sushi or Japanese cuisine. There was even a Geisha walking around greeting people as well, which really suited the ambiance.

The students really enjoyed themselves and I couldn’t have been happier with the service at Geisha – will return for sure!

Japanese Sushi Asian

YasukoS

0 useful

loveHerumi

Geisha House  Restaurant Reviews

Geisha House is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Hollywood Blvd Seated On The Floor Restaurant, Geisha House Restaurant, Geisha House Hollywood Menu, Geisha Japanese Restaurant Los Angeles Ca, Geisha House Menu, Geisha House Menu Los Angeles, and Geisha House Hollywood.