1400 3rd Ave
Seattle, WA 98101-2106

Gelatiamo

Neighborhoods: Central Business District
Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Lunch

Gelatiamo is a Bakeries, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

QB
gem67 photo

gem67

Mill Creek, WA

expect good service with your gelato

I came here with friends and had a great time chatting it up over their array of gelato flavors. We probably tried half a dozen flavors between the four of us. Plus, not only is their gelato creamy and good, these guys serve it to you-scoop then walk it over to your table—in a cute ice cream dish. Even while waiting It made me happy just looking at all the pastries, cakes, and gelatos. =P

hazelnut gelato

if u like hazelnut u’ll like this one… it smells and tastes good!

passionfruit gelato

i give it a four because i was dumb enough to pair it with the nutty flavor above… and since i had the hazelnut first, my taste buds were probabaly off in judging the passionfruit..

chanman photo

chanman

Bellevue, WA

sweeeet gelato

Located at the corner of 3rd Ave, it’s easy to find with the BIG Gelatiamo Sign… Parking was easy to find at 3pm on a sunny monday afternoon…

I tried a few flavours before deciding on which 2 flavours to mix… I thought the white chocolate didn’t really taste like white chocolate. it was too sweet. The Tiramisu was not too bad, coconut had a fresh sweet scent.

I ended up choosing mora and stracciatella flavour for the spaghetti gelato mix… for $4.95. I thought that was the highlight of the shop. A very unique and creative way to eat your gelato.

The staff were all very friendly… Though it’s the only gelato shop I have tried in Seattle. Compared to the Snoqualmie Gelato you can purchase from QFC, personally I think it’s tooo sweet! Comparing to the XTC Gelato I tried in Hong Kong, I think it’s also on the sweet side….

Photos to be uploaded soon…

Gelato Bakeries Parking
Mon-Thu 10:00AM - 06:00PM (Monday-Thursday)

Gelatiamo  Restaurant Reviews

Gelatiamo is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Gelatiamo Menu, Gelatiamo Seattle, Spaghetti Gelato Seattle, Gelatiamo Hazelnut, Spaghetti Ice Seattle, Spaghetti Ice In Seattle, Gelatiamo Cap Hill Hours, and Gelatiamo Parking.