Gemma

Call (Between Glencoe St and Capitol Ave)

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Seafood

Gemma is a American, Gluten Free, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

binman photo

binman

Dallas, TX

Excellent food, simplistic atmosphere

My husband and I were so thrilled with the dining experience at Gemma. The classic, simplistic décor was just the beginning of a great evening. The menu is quite unique. We had the Oysters and Artichoke Hearts as appetizers. Amazing! My hubby had the Grilled Artic Char and I had the amazing Ricotta Cavatelli. Excellent! Will definitely return for the Cavatelli! The desserts were divine. I recommend this to anybody looking for a new experience is Dallas. Delicioso!

Ricotta Cavatelli

I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to Italian or Pasta. This dished exceeded all our expectations. Love it ! Can’t wait to go back!!

American Gluten Free Outdoor seating

Gemma  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/20/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/17/2013 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Gemma is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Gemma Restaurant Dallas, Gemma Dallas Menu, Gemma Restaurant, Gemma Review Dallas, Gemma Dallas Restaurant, Gemma Dallas, Gemma Dallas Reviews, and Gemma Dallas Henderson.