14 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Montvale, NJ 07645

Gen Sushi & Hibachi

Cuisine: Japanese, Hibachi, Sushi

• 4/24/2016

A Japanese food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 9/27/2014

A Japanese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

DarkCamelot photo

DarkCamelot

Suffern, NY

Gen Sushi & Hibachi

I came here to meet friends for a hibachi lunch at Gen Sushi & Hibachi. I was truly impressed with the quality of food offered at this place. Everything is made fresh and right in front of you. The hibachi chefs are truly talented and entertaining. I also couldn’t believe the nice portions for a lunch menu. I had the filet mignon & lobster meal for only $20 and that’s the most expensive one of the menu! The dinner menu is comparable and so much more is offered. I will definitely be coming back to try out the different dinner entrees. Plus the sushi rolls are extremely good. I’m glad my friends recommended this place because I now have another great restaurant to go to for some great food.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Hibachi is the way to my stomach...

Met friends for a hibachi lunch. It was better than I expected. Quality of food is quite good. Everything is made fresh and right in front of you. The hibachi chefs are truly talented and entertaining. I also couldn’t believe the nice portions for a lunch menu. Will definitely try this place again now that I know about it.

July 7, 2005

So-so

I ordered take-out from Gen Sushi this week and found it "ok." The restuarant itself was clean and nicely decorated but the sushi I found ot be less than "fresh" - the fish was "fishy" which is not what one expects in good sushi. They…

4/13/2018

A diner from Staten Island, NY tried Davey's Locker.

3/13/2018

A dining patron from South Amboy, NJ tried Cafe Amore.

1/27/2018

A diner from Toms River, NJ tried Aldo & Gianni, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/25/2018

A dining patron from Hicksville, NY tried Cafe Amore, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great quick stop for breakfast and lunch. Rich is the nicest guy and works with you to get whatever you want.
9/17/2017

A diner from Madison, NJ tried Davey's Locker, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Mahwah, NJ tried Davey's Locker, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/09/2017

A diner from Martinsville, NJ tried Bellissimo Restaurant and liked it.

2/21/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Davey's Locker.

1/14/2017

An Italian food lover from Emerson, NJ tried Bellissimo Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

10/14/2016

A dining patron from Hillsdale, NJ tried Porter House, The.

Japanese Hibachi Sushi

Gen Sushi & Hibachi  Restaurant Reviews

Gen Sushi & Hibachi is located near the cities of Pearl River, Park Ridge, Pearl River, Woodcliff Lake, and Old Tappan.
People found this by searching for: Gen Hibachi Montvale Nj Menu, Gen Montvale Nj Menu, Gen Sushi, Gen Sushi Montvale Menu, Gen Restaurant Montvale Nj, Gen Sushi And Hibachi Woodcliff Lake, and Gen Sushi Montvale.