14 E Main St
Lititz, PA 17543

General Sutter Inn

Cuisine: Inn, American

General Sutter Inn is a Inn and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/08/2016

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 4/13/2016

An Inn chowhound from York, PA tried it.

• 10/05/2015

An Inn chowhound from Lititz, PA tried it.

• 5/07/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/01/2013

A dining patron from Ephrata, PA tried it.

MsBlack photo

MsBlack

Bethlehem, PA

Delightful! Planning a trip back.

Wow, okay where to start…. The Inn was very easy to find as it is smack dab in the center of town. It is in Lititz, PA not Brunnersville but doesn’t matter much when you are in that part of the world. This was the last night of our honeymoon. I asked the woman on the phone to pick out a good one for us. That she did. The room we had was 304. On the third floor, away from everyone and more beautiful than the photo on the website showed. They really have done a good job decorating and designing using the space they have available. For example, the bathroom didn’t have a door on it but being it was around two corners it didn’t really matter. You were entirely in your own space. We were delighted by the cheery staff and very accomodating innkeepers.

Don’t let the meek country format of their website fool you… They should be listed as a 5 star restaurant. I fillled in a full of page of my journal just on the food alone. We made the mistake of underestimating the place and ate somewhere else before we checked in. After seeing the works of art that were coming out of the kitchen I knew I could find space for some of their creations. We had the Seafood Cocktail and Black & Blue Ahi. I am always leary about ordering rare fish too far from the ocean but this was to die for. It was all extremely fresh, delicious, dreamy… Exactly as food should be. I had to have a cigarette after!(and I haven’t smoked in errr… well, months)

If for any reason you are headed to Lancaster I would highly recommend this place. There is a chocolate shop just two doors down and they serve traditional Hot Chocolate with Chili powder and meals with Chocolate as an ingredient as well. Perfect place for a weekend getaway.

Seafood Cocktail

So Fantastic, They added fresh local smoked trout to it the night we were there because a local smoke house had delivered it that day.

Bloody Mary

I always wanted to try a real Bloody Mary and since the food was so delicious I figured this was a good a bar as any. It was excellent and I’ve never settled for less since.

Inn Dining Lancaster

General Sutter Inn  Restaurant Reviews

General Sutter Inn is located near the cities of Brunnerville, Warwick Township, and Rothsville.
People found this by searching for: Menu For General Sutter Hotel Lititz Pa, General Sutter Restaurant, General Sutter Inn Menu, "General Sutter Restaurant", General Sutter Inn, General Sutter Inn Restaurant, and General Sutter Inn Lititz Pa.