Gene's Last Chance

Neighborhoods: Strip District
Cuisine: Pub Food, Mexican, Pizza

• 3/18/2014

November 30, 2012

I was really in the mood for a good Reuben Sandwich today. I have ordered Reuben's from Gene's on several occasions and they were really good, although it has been several months since I've ordered from here. I ordered a side of sweet…
February 28, 2011

Won't give it any chance!!!!!!

I will never return to this establishment. It had the worse service, and the food was disgusting! This place must be a "Last Chance" in choosing a restaurant. Old and seedy looking.....I advise you to go elsewhere! My friend and I were…
March 22, 2007

Didnt care for it

I went there for lunch I work up the street I dont care for this place..The servers were friendly I wasnt seated for like 10 minutes and on a lunch hour every minute counts!! I tried the rueben sandwich and didnt care for it the in fact I…

The Town Tavern

American in Southside Flats

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Grant Street Tavern

American in Central Business District

5/14/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Roman Bistro.

5/13/2018

An American food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Atria's Pleasant Hills, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2018

A diner from US tried Hook Fish And Chicken.

5/12/2018

A Fine Dining chowhound from Jonesboro, GA tried Franco's Ristorante.

5/12/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Sciulli's Pizza in West Oakland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
friendly atmosphere, quality ingredients for everything
5/08/2018

An Ice Cream food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Difiore's Ice Cream Delite in Mount Washington.

5/06/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Applebee's.

5/06/2018

A diner from Butler, PA tried Lidia's in Strip District.

5/05/2018

An Italian chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried Peter Allen's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

Pros
The worst restaurant experience of my life, truly. We were seated, then waited 35 minutes. I went inside to ask the hostess if the server knew that we had been seated; the waitress came and said that she would be by shortly. The night went from bad to wor
5/04/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Hunan Wok Chinese Takeout in Carrick.

Pub Food Mexican Pizza

Gene's Last Chance  Restaurant Reviews

Gene's Last Chance is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Gene's Last Chance Menu, Genes Last Chance Menu, Genes Restaurant Strip District, Gene's Last Chance, Gene's Last Chance In The Strip, Genes Last Chance Strip District, Genes Last Change, When Is Gene's Last Chance Closing, and Gene's Last Chance In The Strip Menu.