Gene's Last Chance

Neighborhoods: Strip District
Cuisine: Pub Food, Mexican, Pizza

• 3/18/2014

A Pub Food food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 30, 2012

I was really in the mood for a good Reuben Sandwich today. I have ordered Reuben's from Gene's on several occasions and they were really good, although it has been several months since I've ordered from here. I ordered a side of sweet…
February 28, 2011

Won't give it any chance!!!!!!

I will never return to this establishment. It had the worse service, and the food was disgusting! This place must be a "Last Chance" in choosing a restaurant. Old and seedy looking.....I advise you to go elsewhere! My friend and I were…
March 22, 2007

Didnt care for it

I went there for lunch I work up the street I dont care for this place..The servers were friendly I wasnt seated for like 10 minutes and on a lunch hour every minute counts!! I tried the rueben sandwich and didnt care for it the in fact I…

The Town Tavern

American in Southside Flats

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Grant Street Tavern

American in Central Business District

10/18/2017

A diner from US tried Ritter's Diner Restaurant in Bloomfield, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Ferris Wheel in Carrick.

10/13/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Cafe Milano in Downtown.

10/13/2017

A diner from Carnegie, PA tried Armand's Bar in Bloomfield, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Only issue I have at this moment is..what time does the kitchen close?
10/12/2017

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Panera Bread.

10/11/2017

A diner from US tried Oak Hill Market in Terrace Village and liked it.

10/11/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Antonini's Restaurant.

10/10/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried NOX'S TAVERN AND GRILLE, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from US tried Italian Village Pizza in Carrick, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Monroeville, PA tried Loose Moose, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pub Food Mexican Pizza
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Gene's Last Chance  Restaurant Reviews

Gene's Last Chance is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Genes Last Chance Strip District, Gene's Last Chance, Genes Last Change, Genes Last Chance Menu, Gene's Last Chance In The Strip, Genes Restaurant Strip District, When Is Gene's Last Chance Closing, Gene's Last Chance Menu, and Gene's Last Chance In The Strip Menu.