Gene's Last Chance

Neighborhoods: Strip District
Cuisine: Pub Food, Mexican, Pizza

• 3/18/2014

A Pub Food food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 30, 2012

I was really in the mood for a good Reuben Sandwich today. I have ordered Reuben's from Gene's on several occasions and they were really good, although it has been several months since I've ordered from here. I ordered a side of sweet…
February 28, 2011

Won't give it any chance!!!!!!

I will never return to this establishment. It had the worse service, and the food was disgusting! This place must be a "Last Chance" in choosing a restaurant. Old and seedy looking.....I advise you to go elsewhere! My friend and I were…
March 22, 2007

Didnt care for it

I went there for lunch I work up the street I dont care for this place..The servers were friendly I wasnt seated for like 10 minutes and on a lunch hour every minute counts!! I tried the rueben sandwich and didnt care for it the in fact I…

The Town Tavern

American in Southside Flats

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Grant Street Tavern

American in Central Business District

8/19/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried Chopstick House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is great. Never had a problem.
8/19/2017

An American food lover from Bridgeville, PA tried Dante's Restaurant and Lounge in Brentwood, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/17/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Mamma Lucia's in Downtown.

8/17/2017

A dining patron from Clarksburg, WV tried Cheese Cellar Cafe in South Shore.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Tong's Cuisine in Central Oakland.

8/15/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Ben & Jerry's in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A diner from Aliquippa, PA tried Mount Everest Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/12/2017

A Thai food lover from Washington, PA tried Thai Gourmet in Bloomfield, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Thai in the area! You can't beat the price and quality! Please get with a delivery service!!!! I'll order there much more often!
8/11/2017

A diner from Johnstown, PA tried Hunan Palace and liked it.

8/11/2017

A diner from US tried Tram's Kitchen in Central Lawrenceville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pub Food Mexican Pizza

Gene's Last Chance  Restaurant Reviews

Gene's Last Chance is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Gene's Last Chance Menu, Genes Last Change, Genes Last Chance Menu, Gene's Last Chance In The Strip Menu, When Is Gene's Last Chance Closing, Genes Restaurant Strip District, Gene's Last Chance, Genes Last Chance Strip District, and Gene's Last Chance In The Strip.