Gene's Last Chance

Neighborhoods: Strip District
Cuisine: Pub Food, Mexican, Pizza

• 3/18/2014

A Pub Food food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 30, 2012

I was really in the mood for a good Reuben Sandwich today. I have ordered Reuben's from Gene's on several occasions and they were really good, although it has been several months since I've ordered from here. I ordered a side of sweet…
February 28, 2011

Won't give it any chance!!!!!!

I will never return to this establishment. It had the worse service, and the food was disgusting! This place must be a "Last Chance" in choosing a restaurant. Old and seedy looking.....I advise you to go elsewhere! My friend and I were…
March 22, 2007

Didnt care for it

I went there for lunch I work up the street I dont care for this place..The servers were friendly I wasnt seated for like 10 minutes and on a lunch hour every minute counts!! I tried the rueben sandwich and didnt care for it the in fact I…

The Town Tavern

American in Southside Flats

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Grant Street Tavern

American in Central Business District

12/16/2017

A Wings chowhound from Washington, PA tried 51 Wings in Brentwood and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

12/13/2017

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Roma, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/11/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Park Valley Lounge.

12/11/2017

An American chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried Real McCoy Sandwich Shop in Southside Flats.

12/10/2017

A diner from Gibsonia, PA tried Brandy's In The Strip in Strip District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/10/2017

A dining patron from New Kensington, PA tried Hunan Wok Chinese Takeout in Carrick, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A dining patron from US tried Aliotos Pizzeria & Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2017

A diner from US tried Huddle in Beechville.

12/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Chopstick House, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/08/2017

An Italian food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Armstrong's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pub Food Mexican Pizza

Gene's Last Chance  Restaurant Reviews

Gene's Last Chance is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Genes Last Chance Strip District, Genes Last Change, Genes Restaurant Strip District, When Is Gene's Last Chance Closing, Gene's Last Chance In The Strip Menu, Genes Last Chance Menu, Gene's Last Chance, Gene's Last Chance In The Strip, and Gene's Last Chance Menu.