Gene's Last Chance

Neighborhoods: Strip District
Cuisine: Pub Food, Mexican, Pizza

• 3/18/2014

November 30, 2012

I was really in the mood for a good Reuben Sandwich today. I have ordered Reuben's from Gene's on several occasions and they were really good, although it has been several months since I've ordered from here. I ordered a side of sweet…
February 28, 2011

Won't give it any chance!!!!!!

I will never return to this establishment. It had the worse service, and the food was disgusting! This place must be a "Last Chance" in choosing a restaurant. Old and seedy looking.....I advise you to go elsewhere! My friend and I were…
March 22, 2007

Didnt care for it

I went there for lunch I work up the street I dont care for this place..The servers were friendly I wasnt seated for like 10 minutes and on a lunch hour every minute counts!! I tried the rueben sandwich and didnt care for it the in fact I…

The Town Tavern

American in Southside Flats

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Grant Street Tavern

American in Central Business District

5/23/2017

A Burgers food lover from Apple Valley, CA tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/22/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Palmer Restaurants in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Chan An Restaurant in Crafton Heights.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Maietta Restaurant in Mt. Oliver Boro and liked it.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Aliquippa, PA tried Wild Rosemary.

5/21/2017

An Italian food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried Paisano's Restaurant in Allentown and liked it. They liked the food.

5/21/2017

An Italian food lover from Coraopolis, PA tried Cafe Milano in Downtown.

5/20/2017

A Chinese food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Chopstick House and liked it.

5/19/2017

A dining patron from Camp Hill, PA tried Mineo's Pizza Green Tree in Oakwood.

5/19/2017

An Ice Cream chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Custard's First Stand, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pub Food Mexican Pizza

Gene's Last Chance  Restaurant Reviews

Gene's Last Chance is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Genes Last Chance Menu, Gene's Last Chance, Genes Last Chance Strip District, Gene's Last Chance In The Strip Menu, When Is Gene's Last Chance Closing, Gene's Last Chance Menu, Genes Last Change, Gene's Last Chance In The Strip, and Genes Restaurant Strip District.