3740 S 108th St
Milwaukee, WI 53228

Genesis Family Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Southwestern, Vegan

Genesis Family Restaurant is a American, Southwestern, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"FAST, FRIENDLY AND NICE PORTIONS ;-)"
"One server apologized to us since we had a bad experience"
"salad bar"
"Salad bar was great"
"Sucks"
Cons
"None that I know of"
"Service was very slow, our server was very unattentive, there were more staff than customers in the place while we were there but the majority of the staff were doing end of shift duties and were unattentive to other customers as well. I also had wax pape"
Comments
"WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY AND WANT WHAT YOU PAY FOR THIS IS A GREAT PLACE. FAMILY FRIENDLY & GREAT 1 ON 1 ATMOSPHERE."
  • 1/22/2019

Cookeleo tried it and liked it.

• 12/17/2018

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 2/14/2018

An American chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 12/31/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 5/06/2017

An American chowhound from Waukesha, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    FAST, FRIENDLY AND NICE PORTIONS ;-)
    Cons
    None that I know of
    Comments
  • 4/22/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 4/04/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/28/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    One server apologized to us since we had a bad experience
  • 12/11/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/03/2014

Pros
    salad bar
Cookeleo photo

Cookeleo

Menomonee Falls, WI

Genesis with a group of 13

We had a reservation on a Sunday morning for thirteen, and they had our table waiting for us. We were served coffee and then given time to peruse the menu. Our group had two very skilled servers, and the ordering and the individual bills went very smoothly. The restaurant is huge and packed but everything ran very smoothly.
I built my own omelette, and it came with hash browns and toast which can be substituted with several other things. Coffee was refilled promptly, and leftover boxes and bags came when the meal was over. I would definitely go back.

Mushroom, spinach and Swiss cheese omelette.

Omelette was fully cooked but not dry. Cheese was gooey.

elenad photo

elenad

Milwaukee, WI

Come for the saganaki, stay for the chicken tortilla soup!

Genesis, like most of Milwaukee’s legion of family-style Greek restaurants, has a menu the size of Texas. If you can’t find something to eat here, there’s something seriously wrong. The service is always adequate, even though the restaurant has a steady stream of customers pretty much all day and night, and the food never seems to suffer, regardless of how busy they are.

Chicken tortilla soup

Every Saturday, I tend to wake up with two thoughts in my head: 1) Awesome! I don’t have to work today, and 2) Oooh! It’s chicken tortilla soup day at Genesis. Now, I’m not a soup fan. At all. Unless it’s this soup. Try it, and I guarantee that you’ll love it. If you don’t, call me, and I’ll take it off your hands.

saganaki cheese

Saganaki cheese. Otherwise known as “OPA!”. Otherwise known as a little tiny plate of flaming pure cheesy goodness that makes the heart sing. Best served with extra lemon juice and crusty bread. Their implementation of the recipe is a little bit denser than what I’m used to, and they don’t use quite as much lemon juice by default as I would choose, but it’s still more than adequate to satisfy my cravings.

American Southwestern Parking

Genesis Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Genesis Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Genesis Restaurant Milwaukee Wi Menu, Genesis Restaurant Menu, Genesis Milwaukee Menu, Genesis Restaurant Greenfield Wi, Chicken Tortilla Soup Milwaukee, Genesis Greek Food In Milwaukee, Genesis Family Restaurant Menu, Genesis Restaurant Milwaukee Menu, and Genesis Restaurant Milwaukee.