19 E State St
Doylestown, PA 18901-4310

Genevieve's Kitchen

Cuisine: American (New), Italian, Mediterranean

Overall
Pros
"I did not like our location of our table: the bathroom was right behinds husbands chair and that was ridiculous. Also staff had to keep going outside to the patio and the door kept banging shut. The fries I had with my shrimp cake were not crispy enough"
"My server was very aytentive"
Cons
"Serving size, presentation, bread for the table, spoons to stir your coffee! My salad was not only expensive for the portion, but I think some of the ingredients were missing (goat cheese). Won't go back, extremely loud inside."
Comments
"This was my 2nd time there. My friend wanted to go somewhere new (for him). Don't think he was too impressed. Def won't be going back. "
  • 1/01/2016

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/31/2015

An American (New) chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/12/2015

An American (New) chowhound from Quakertown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2015

An American (New) chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/12/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/23/2014

An American (New) food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    My server was very aytentive
    Cons
    Comments
  • 10/14/2014

An American (New) food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

natemya photo

natemya

Perkasie, PA

The awning and menu say "pure. simple. good." and it's true.

In a town full of restaurants but very few places to eat, Genevieve’s is a breath of fresh air. The majority of Doylestown eateries are overpriced, trying too hard, and just not that good. As soon as I walked into Genevieve’s, I was happily struck by all the signs of unfussy good taste, from the simple, cozy layout to the black and white dishtowel napkins, handsome glass bottles of tap water on the tables, good smells coming from the kitchen, and a lot of other little indicators that someone cares about the details in an unpretentious way.
The house salad is baby arugula with thinly-sliced fennel dressed with lemon and olive oil. The burgers are grass-fed. The flavors are mostly in the mediterranean scheme of things, but the smallish menu covers enough ground that most should be happy. There’s a “grownup grilled cheese”, on the lunch menu too, and one night for dinner I had a lovely tapenade-brushed fish special (I think it was red snapper) (don’t quote me) with tomato-fennel goodness underneath. There was an excellent Tuscan white bean soup.
Just look at the menu online, and you’ll see if it’s your cup of tea. I just want to report that if it sounds good to you, I think you’ll like it, because Genevieve is a Very Good Cook who keeps it simple. Why is that so difficult to find? Yes, it’s pricey (see menu), but at least here it’s worth it.

Parking American (New) Italian

Genevieve's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Genevieve's Kitchen is located near the cities of Doylestown Township, Fountainville, Furlong, New Britain, and Mechanicsville.
People found this by searching for: Genevieve's Kitchen Doylestown, Genevieve's In Doylestown, Genvieveskitchen.Com, Genevieve's Kitchen, Genovives In Doylestown, Pa, Genevieves Kitchen Doylestown, Genevieve Doylestown, Genevieve Kitchen Doylestown, and Genevieve's Doylestown Pa.