4464 Broadview Rd

Neighborhoods: Old Brooklyn
Cuisine: Bakeries, Deli, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Everything I ate here was wonderful from lasagna to homemade cannolis to Parmesan encrusted flounder!!"
Cons
"We ordered a casada cake from here. That is my absolute favorite cake. We decided to try this place for it. The cake was so dry. Such a disappointment for my birthday."
Comments
"Great food & really nice management!!"
  • 11/02/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/20/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 2/24/2015

A Bakeries food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/11/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/11/2015

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Great food & really nice management!!
  • 3/08/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

Bakeries Deli Pizza

Gentile's Bakery & Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Gentile's Bakery & Deli is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Gentiles Old Brooklyn, Casada Cake Brooklyn Oh, Gentille's Deli Cleveland Oh, Blue Turtle Restaurant 44070, Beachwood Restaurants, Restaurants Map Within Cleveland, Oh, and Gentile ' S Bakery And Deli Menu.