4230 S 48th St
Phoenix, AZ 85040

George & Dragon

Cuisine: British, English, Pub

George & Dragon is a British, English, and Pub restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

txgirl photo

txgirl

Phoenix, AZ

Terrible!!! Avoid this place!

George and Dragon Review

TERRIBLE! Avoid this place! Disgusting food, dirty interior, extremely poor service and they have shady practices when charging your card. This place has the rudest owner, manager I have ever seen… I mean ever! On TWO separate occasions, they added over $50+ in false charges to my credit card that did not belong to me. I tried to point out the obvious error and the manager actually cussed me out. The interior, kitchen and bathrooms are absolutely filthy and the food is all fried or out of a can. I recently decided to give them one more chance because they are so close. Unfortunately, after I received my food (greasy frozen fish), I waited another 45 minutes for the waitress to bring me a plate and silverware. She totally ignored us and was busy flirting and drinking with the table next to ours. When she finally brought me a fork and plate, my fish was cold and inedible. A couple days later, I discovered the waitress had charged another tables’ drinks to my card. This has happened to me twice in the past couple of months at George and the Dragon and a friend of mine said they recently did the same thing to him. When I discovered what happened, I went in and asked to talk to the owner and manager about my concerns. They told me he “didn’t care that I had to wait so long and that I had to pay for everything" and the manager actually cussed ME out… unbelievable. No one apologized or even seemed to care about their customer service. Bottom line, with tons of other great bars competing for your business don’t bother wasting your time/money with this place when there are plenty of other FRIENDLY places that will actually appreciate your business and treat you like a valued customer. There is an amazing Irish pub down the street that is a thousand times better that this dump.

Fish and Chips

Cold, frozen fish not fresh, greasy over priced, stale

BILLI3 photo

BILLI3

Tempe, AZ

Wish I could give it ZERO STARS!

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!! Decided to check this place out and ignore the bad reviews about the horrible service. BIG MISTAKE!. This place has the WORST bartenders of any establishment I have ever been to. Our blonde bartender took forever to take our order, and was the most unfriendly person I have come across in the foodservice industry. Very nasty indeed. We were so appalled and taken aback by this chicks horrible attitude, we left the place after our first order, not even bothering to take one sip from our drinks. Of course the icing on the cake was when we were walking out after this initial interaction and this blonde bartender called my wife a C**T! Not just whispered it under her breathe either, but yelled it after us as we were walking out. Because of this disgusting behavior a few of us asked to see the manager to complain but he didn’t seem to care much. Must be sleeping with her or something, although I can’t fathom why (lets just say her vile attitude was a perfect match for her exterior appearance). Bottom line, wIth the addition of the light rail and tons of other bars competing for your business don’t bother wasting your time/money with this place when their are plenty of other FRIENDLY places that will actually appreciate the business you’re bringing them and refrain from insulting their customers.

British Good For Kids 2012

George & Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

George & Dragon is located near the cities of Phoenix Metro Area.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant On 48st Mountains Phoenix Az, George And Dragon 48thst, Www George And Dragon 48th Street, Bunnietoe, George And Dragon Phoenix Review, Bunnietoe Reviews, George And Dragon Phoenix Facebook, George And Dragon Phoenix Menu, and George And Dragon Seattle Near What Light Rail.