George's Family Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Food is good, home fries can't be beat, prices are fair, and it's the best lake erie perch around! The breakfast specials can't be beat!"
"My family used to eat there in some occasions but the service is terrible. I've recently tried their carry out service they have one phone line they don't tell you your gonna be put on hold you wait for over 20 minutes when they got to my call they hung "
"Very friendly "
"Small bathroom "
"Great service"
"Good"
"Super friendly staff, great food at great prices and my coffee never gets to empty before someone is around to fill it. "
"T"
Cons
"Restrooms are small, but the place is perfect just the way it is! "
"Average to below average food. Makes sense for the price"
"Good fast service "
"Nothing"
"The decor is a little outdated."
"T"
Comments
" Restroom very small. The last time I saw toilets that low I was in 1st grade.( that's been a LOT of years) The staff is very friendly and on the ball. Yes it is out dated. The Food is fine. You can NEVER run out of coffee. You feel at home when your ther"
August 17, 2008

Plentiful food.

We visited this restaurant with some of our son's wrestling team mates. It's a great place to take growing boys as there was something for everyone and we all got plenty of good food.
June 15, 2006

GREAT!!!

I love this place it is just amazing. All the way from food quality and price down to the Decor!!!!! Just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 7, 2005

Georges Family Restaurant

This place literally made me become a vegitarian. I had open faced roast beef and the meat was such a poor quality that I did not eat meat for over 5 years. The meat was just vein after vein. Veins large enough to put my pinky finger…

American Lunch Breakfast

George's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/22/2016 A diner from Columbus, OH tried it.

• 9/20/2016 A diner from Warren, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/09/2016 A diner from Lorain, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Restrooms are small, but the place is perfect just the way it is!
  • 7/30/2016 A diner from Broadview Heights, OH tried it.

• 6/22/2016 A diner from Warren, OH tried it.

• 4/16/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/11/2016 A diner from Lorain, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
  • 11/01/2015 A diner from Amherst, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Grove City, OH tried it and liked it.

• 8/06/2015 A diner from Romulus, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
People found this by searching for: Georges Restaurant Lorain, George's Family Restaurant Lorain Ohio Menu, George's Family Restaurant Elyria, George Family Restaurant Lorain Ohio, George's Family Restaurant Lorain Ohio, Georges Restaurant Lorain Ohio, George's Restaurant, and Georges Restaurant Menu Lorain, Oh.