113 N Oak Park Ave Lowr 1
Oak Park, IL 60301-1388

Geppetto's Pasta & Pizza

Neighborhoods: Oak Park
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Healthy

Geppetto's Pasta & Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/28/2020

A diner from Oak Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

AlisonTunnicliff photo

AlisonTunnicliff

Oak Park, IL

They have wonderful pasta and a terrific all-you-can-eat ...

They have wonderful pasta and a terrific all-you-can-eat salad bar! I love it! :)

antihero77 photo

antihero77

The Pizza ROCKS!!

I don’t know if jynxster had a bad night or what, but my boys and I had the stuffed pizza. It was like 3 inches thick. I stuffed myself on it so I know why they call it stuffed. Its not the best pizza I have ever had in my life, but it’s way better than a lot I have had. We also got the baked shrimp, and that was good too even though I only had one, it was mostly for Tommy.

Stuffed Pizza

Loved the stuffed pizza. Probably second best I’ve ever had.

jynxster79 photo

jynxster79

Cicero, IL

Good pasta, bad pizza...

I’ve ordered from this place twice. And I’d really like to give it five stars because the Baked Spaghetti Pie is un-freakin’ believable. But I had to order the pizza, didn’t I…? (The pizza sucks.)

Baked Spaghetti Pie

Amazing. Mouth-watering. Unique. Won’t find this anywhere else. But the pizza sucks!!!!!!

JOECHICAGO photo

JOECHICAGO

Chicago, IL

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE, VERY BAD

Dont waste your time……while its a tasty pizza, without service its NOTHING. I got turned on to them by a family members business. I traveled from the far southwest side for my pizza. I had the waiter I had tonight, about a year ago. I had commented on his service last time. Since then I had good service EXCEPT TONIGHT.

I called and ordered so it was cooking when I came. I had a dirty plate left in front of me. I asked for a glass of water since I dont drink pop. With NO food coming out and being the ONLY customer in the restaurant, I waited 5 minutes while he talked to the cook and some obese girl that was answering phones. I finally got up and went looking for a drinking fountain.

The waiter apologized, I said with me being the only customer he had, it shouldnt take that long for a glass of water. He said I was polishing a plate, to which I replied for what food? I let him know he should have run the drink, then polished his plate. The obese girl had some smart azz comments and then she said dont waste your time with him. I said I wont waste my time here anymore nor waste ,my money.
If the owner has people representing him like this, im surprised hes not out of business. I will make sure to let my family know, so they dont spend the 200+ on pizza when they have a pizza day for the workers, this way they can find someone more deserving to spend their money.

I saw another reviewer talking about roaches. They could stand to be cleaner. I had a dirty plate and there was old caked on food on the floor of their dining area. I wouldnt doubt after the nasty I encountered tonight, they probably have bugs

With My standards evidently higher than his. I guess the people of oak park just take things as it comes and dont care about his cleanliness and proper service

Stuffed Pizza

DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO EAT WITH THE BAD SERVICE AND DIRTY PLATES AND FLOORS

Pizza Italian Horrible
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM
antihero77

Geppetto's Pasta & Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Geppetto's Pasta & Pizza is located near the cities of Austin, Forest Park, River Forest, Berwyn, and Elmwood Park.
People found this by searching for: Where Can You Order Spaghetti Pie In Maryland, Geppetto's Menu Oak Park, Geppetto's Spaghetti Pie, Geppetto's Oak Park Catering, Gepetto's Restaurant Illinois, 5 Star Pasta Places Near Brookfield Il, and Geppetto's Italian Restaurant Illinois.