80 Main St
Newmarket, NH 03857-1607

Get the Scoop

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Crepes, Cafe

Get the Scoop is a Ice Cream, Crepes, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/30/2018

A diner from IN tried it and liked it.

• 5/24/2015

An Ice Cream food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/25/2015

An Ice Cream food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

LaLaLou photo

LaLaLou

Ice Cream and Crepes

Come into a small 50’s style dinner to enjoy Annabelle’s Natural Ice Cream, homemade sweet and savory crepes and a few select sandwiches. The Ice cream is of premium quality and the Crepes are made to order.

There are over ten flavors of ice cream and just as many flavors of crepes.
Go check it out.

Banana Nutella Crepe with a scoop of Ice cream

The Crepe was made to order, served with fresh cut banana’s and Nutella. It came with whipped cream, a cherry, and a scoop of one of the over ten flavors of Annabelle’s Natural Ice Cream. I choose to have mine served with Strawberries and Cream. It was heaven!

Techtrials photo

Techtrials

Newmarket, NH

Best ice cream and crepes!

I love this place! My family and I go there often for crepe dinners and ice cream. From dessert type crepes to meal type, they have everything!

And if you haven’t had Annabelle’s ‘all natural’ ice cream this is the place to get it. These aren’t your typical cheap store bought ice cream with low quality ingredients.

The best of all the owner is so wonderful and creates a very welcoming environment while maintaining a very professional service!

Go there and you’ll never want to go anywhere else!

Wikineer photo

Wikineer

Exeter, NH

Fantastic Experience!

I ate here today for the first time, and I was blown away! I can’t believe the quality of the crepes I sampled, they were significantly better than those I had in France. The Banana Fosters crepe was exceedingly delicious, and when my friend asked to have her ice cream flavor changed, our waitress, the owner, was only too happy to comply. The only savory crepe I tried was the eggs benedict, but it, along with the home fries and the vegetables with holiday sauce, were all fantastic! The prices were also amazing, we got four filing breakfasts and one coffee for a little over $20, but we thought the food and service were of such high quality, we happily paid $30.

I couldn’t recommend it more!

Banana Fosters Crepe

All of the banana slices were cooked to soft, delicious perfection, and the ice cream tucked between the crepes was an excellent touch!

Queen_Bee photo

Queen_Bee

Newmarket, NH

You don't know what you're missing!!!!

We are lucky enough to live “in town” so we get the delivery service for their delicious breakfast crepes. You can order them savory or sweet, from fruit filled to steak filled. One of the best breakfasts I ever had was delivered right to my door, quickly and with fast, friendly service! We have eaten in the restaurant with great pleasure as well. A wonderful and charming dinning experience we are sure to continue to enjoy on a regular basis.
If you haven’t been there yet it’s one place you don’t want to miss out on!

breakfast crepes

Unbelievably good and came delivered to my door with a side of home fries and a slice of fruit. It was breakfast perfection!

Ice Cream Crepes Takeout
Sun,Tue,Thu-Sat 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Wed 11:00AM - 06:00PM

Get the Scoop  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Get The Scoop Newmarket, Nh, Get The Scoop Newmarket Nh, Get The Scoop Newmarket, Get The Scoop Nh, Newmarket Scoop, Get The Scoop, Newmarket, Nh, and Ice Cream Newmarket Nh.