Evergreen Ave
Woodbury, NJ 08097

Gia Nina's Italian Rest

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Seafood

Gia Nina's Italian Rest is a Italian, Pizza, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"FOOD WAS GOOD BUT THE MENU HAS TO EXPAND MORE. MORE CHOICES. "
"Great place! Had a girls night out here on the reccommendation of a friend. It was my first time at Gia's and it did not disappoint. The ambience was great, Service was more than acceptable and food was excellent!! I would definitely recommend Gia's to an"
"Food"
  • 11/26/2018

An Italian food lover from Somerdale, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    FOOD WAS GOOD BUT THE MENU HAS TO EXPAND MORE. MORE CHOICES.
  • 4/28/2016

A diner from Bethesda, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2016

A dining patron from Pleasantville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2016

A dining patron from Woodbury, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/06/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/16/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/05/2015

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/03/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/07/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/01/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

GerryCorsi photo

GerryCorsi

Great Place

I have LOVED Gia Neena’s pizza and tomato pie for years, there is none better. Period. The owner is a wonderful, she must kiss every customer who walks in the door. I make it a point to get food there at least once a month or I go thru withdraw. Love those hugs and kisses, dont stop. Gerry Corsi, owner @ Country Sweets

FoodMan22 photo

FoodMan22

Mantua, NJ

One of the best in south jersey!

Gia Nina’s is awesome!

Great atmosphere, great food, and the nicest owners.
Will certainly return.
Highly recommended.

Checkout there new homepage at http://www.gianinas.com

Meatball Sandwich

Very good sandwich… get with sharp provolone.

Horrible Service -- Great Food.

Went in for pizza (which is excellent) — but the counter help is rude, un-helpful, nasty. The girl so snappy — I was shaking by the time I left there. I was so angry that I called in a short while later — the owner got on the phone and personally apologized, but after months I called and ordered a second time — my mistake, and the same thing happened AGAIN!!!! Moral of the story — want good pizza go for it, want good, polite and helpful service — don’t expect it here. They are HORRIBLE — and since when are two pizzas $36

Pizza

Vegtable pizza and a sausage and pepperoni pizza

mommajomma photo

mommajomma

Newfield, NJ

Great Food, Grumpy Service

Loved the food, but the server was pretty grumpy and not exactly welcoming to serve our party of 5.

DeptfordNJ photo

DeptfordNJ

Deptford, NJ

Owner is a jerk!

When I first went, me and my fiancée truly enjoyed our self. For our second outing to Gia Nina’s we brought company to show them how great the restaurant was. This time it was far far from great, my food was cold and the seafood tasted very salty, I took two bites and told m waitress it was not fond of the dish and was very cold and salty. She took the dish and when the bill came the $22.95 dish was still on the bill. When I informed the owner that I did not eat the dish and that it was cold and salty she became very ignorant and telling me she does not just give free meals to anyone. I once again informed her that I did not eat the meal and it was not good to me, and she told me that all her food is good and that I either pay for the dish or she is calling the cops. Now without the dish my bill was $74.12, so would I really try and get two free bites..Come on, you just lost a customer and hopefully more for your attitude!!!!

Lasagna

COLD AND SALTY!!!

happycath photo

happycath

Hidden Gem!

When Gia Nina’s Expanded, it improved! The food is great. I love the lasagna & italian dishes. You are not expecting a great restaurant to be nestled in a mostly residential area. The atmosphere is great. It is a pizza place as well, but the restaurant seating is far enough away that you are not distracted by the pick ups & activity. The homemade rolls are #1~!

I have never had the pizza, so I can’t talk about that part of the location.

Lasagna

YUM YUM YUM..

foodie76 photo

foodie76

Voorhees, NJ

It's all good

Everything I’ve had here from, soup and salad to hoagies, cheese steaks, baked pasta dishes and pizza pies has been a A+++…
My hubby says, “and their cheese steak stromboli is awesome!”
They’re not cheap but they use top-noch ingredients so it worth the money and the occasional wait.

Cheesesteak

Excellent!

Hoagie

Made from the best stuff and have an original bread that makes it worth the trip.

ktnov1105 photo

ktnov1105

Fabulous Food & Quiet Atmospere

Great Food & Desserts They need a bigger place though!

Cheesesteak

HMMM HMMM Good!!

Italian Pizza Seafood

Gia Nina's Italian Rest  Restaurant Reviews

Gia Nina's Italian Rest is located near the cities of Deptford, West Deptford Township, Woodbury Heights, Deptford Township, and Thorofare.
People found this by searching for: Gia Nina's, Gia Nina's Woodbury, Gia Ninas Menu, Gia Nina, Gia Ninas, Gia Nina's Woodbury Menu, and Gia Nina's Woodbury Nj Menu.