9110 De Soto Ave

Giamela's Lamplighter

Neighborhoods: Chatsworth
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been coming here since a little girl with my family. I have grown up with all the changes to this place and it's just a nice homey feeling place with a large menu and good people , good service , great neighborhood diner. I love it here and I hope "
"Bar service really slow"
"love everything about this place staff, food and service what an amazing place. Danny from ABC Plastics"
"Service"
"Matthew Giamelas sub sandwiches are served up here and always packed with all my favorite veggies. "
"Excellent service by Rachel"
Cons
"Bartender maybe needs to multitask"
"just a local no special good food restarant"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Good food"
  • 11/08/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

• 10/17/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Bothell, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/17/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Northridge, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/06/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Chatsworth, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Bar service really slow
    Cons
    Bartender maybe needs to multitask
  • 6/03/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Monrovia, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/14/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from San Marcos, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/26/2017

A dining patron from Reseda, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Sherman Oaks, CA tried it.

PaulP9 photo

PaulP9

Matt Giamela's Best pastrami sandwich

Good Old Lamplighter is my favorite breakfast joint. Try the work out deck its excellent, comes with chicken breast and egg whites, my kind of protien meal. Matt Giamela starting makeing Giamelas pastrami sandwich on rye, and its out of this world.

Pastimi

Lamplighter makes the best pastrami sandwich

Sandwiches Lunch Sports Bar

Giamela's Lamplighter  Restaurant Reviews

Giamela's Lamplighter is located near the cities of Hamilton and Box Canyon.
People found this by searching for: Giamelas Chatsworth, Lamplighter Chatsworth Menu, Giamela's Lamplighter, Giamela's Canoga Park, Www.Thelamplighter/Chatsworth, Lamplghter Restaurant Winnetka, Lamplighter Restaurant Chatsworth, and Giamela's Menu Chatsworth.