Giamela's Lamplighter

Neighborhoods: Chatsworth
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been coming here since a little girl with my family. I have grown up with all the changes to this place and it's just a nice homey feeling place with a large menu and good people , good service , great neighborhood diner. I love it here and I hope "
"Bar service really slow"
"love everything about this place staff, food and service what an amazing place. Danny from ABC Plastics"
"Service"
"Matthew Giamelas sub sandwiches are served up here and always packed with all my favorite veggies. "
"Excellent service by Rachel"
Cons
"Bartender maybe needs to multitask"
"just a local no special good food restarant"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Good food"
  • 11/08/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Woodland Hills, CA tried it.

• 10/17/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Bothell, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/17/2017

A diner from Northridge, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/06/2017

A dining patron from Chatsworth, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Bar service really slow
    Cons
    Bartender maybe needs to multitask
  • 6/03/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Monrovia, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/14/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from San Marcos, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/26/2017

A dining patron from Reseda, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Sherman Oaks, CA tried it.

PaulP9 photo

PaulP9

Matt Giamela's Best pastrami sandwich

Good Old Lamplighter is my favorite breakfast joint. Try the work out deck its excellent, comes with chicken breast and egg whites, my kind of protien meal. Matt Giamela starting makeing Giamelas pastrami sandwich on rye, and its out of this world.

Pastimi

Lamplighter makes the best pastrami sandwich

July 2, 2012

Matt Giamelas makes the best turkey sandwich. Lunch here is extremely great. Turkey Sandwich on a roll is the perfect turkey sandwich. Great flavors, love the red bell pepper sauce. Most of all it is simple but somehow the best sandwich I…
February 15, 2010

I LOVE THIS COFFEESHOP

I love this place!!! This place has got more of a johnny rocket kind of feel, meaning its decorated like your in the 70s and 80s. Not exactly the kind of restaurant my friends and I go to at night but for lunch and breakfast it definitely…
July 1, 2009

Chicken Specials Sun, Mon & Wed

Go there Sunday, Monday or Wednesday and order the Broasted Chicken Special. They have a unique flavored breading but it's good. Also have Bar.

Sandwiches Lunch Sports Bar

Giamela's Lamplighter  Restaurant Reviews

Giamela's Lamplighter is located near the cities of Hamilton and Box Canyon.
People found this by searching for: Giamela's Menu Chatsworth, Lamplighter Restaurant Chatsworth, Lamplghter Restaurant Winnetka, Giamela's Lamplighter, Giamela's Canoga Park, Lamplighter Chatsworth Menu, and Giamelas Chatsworth.