Giancarlo's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...Great sandwiches and REAL Italian dressing "
"Very sweet Italian woman named Tina runs the kitchen with her mother. The sandwiches are great. We had the meatball and Gian Carlos special. Both were great, very big portions. "
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...Quicker Service"
"The food is made from scratch, and they take care in preparing it. It takes longer than most places. I've been here before so I'm used to it. Call ahead 30 min for sandwiches for lunch. Trust me well worth the wait!!! "
Comments
"Great Authentic Italian Food "
November 21, 2012

This place was a horrible nightmare!

This place was a horrible nightmare! We only tried it because I have an entertainment book and the menu in it looked very delicious! We were the only ones in the place. The server said it was her first night and acted like she had…
July 5, 2012

Service is slow, so call ahead if possible.\r \r Food is good and the salad dressing is one-of-a-kind. Finally, made from scratch pizza is a good change from the "corporate" pizzas I usually eat!
July 23, 2011

NEVER AGAIN!!! Giancarlo Restaurant & Bar

first off the place is a shithole!! service sucked!! waiter was a prick!!! we got overcharged for stuff we didnt even eat... never saw the bill they wont let you see it health inspector has been contacted.. i will never go there again i…

Italian Catering Dinner

Giancarlo's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/13/2013 A diner from Westland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...Quicker Service
    Comments
    Great Authentic Italian Food
  • 10/16/2013 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2013 A diner from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 7/31/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/03/2013 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 6/02/2013 A diner from IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/11/2013 A diner from US tried it.

Giancarlo's Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and Fairmont City.
People found this by searching for: Giancarlo's Restaurant, Gian Carlos Restaurant St. Louis, Giancarlos St Louis Menu, Giancarlo Restaurant St. Louis, Giancarlos St. Louis, Giancarlos, Giancarlos St Louis, Giancaro's St Louis, and Giancarlo's St. Louis.