721 Broadway St
Birmingham, AL 35209-6209

GianMarco's

Cuisine: American (New), Italian, Seafood

Overall
Cons
"Long wait without reservation "
Comments
"Nice place"
"Wish it wasn't so difficult to get in on short notice. Can't always make reservations in advance. Do like the food very much."
  • 3/21/2016

A diner from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 7/29/2015

A dining patron from Birmingham, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2014

An American (New) chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Long wait without reservation
    Comments
    Nice place
  • 12/15/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/10/2014

An American (New) food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/28/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/24/2014

An American (New) food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 1/10/2014

A diner from Meridian, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2013

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

September 2, 2008

Just made reservations....

and I'm a bit nervous. The person on the phone didn't take my first name or my phone number, and when I asked if he needed these things he said, "Nah". Wonder if we'll actually have reservations when we get there on Friday? Should be…
August 18, 2008

Perfect

Perfection is all I can say. I dine out regularly and travel quite extensively. What an experience. I only wish I had learned of the place earlier.
January 31, 2008

don't waste your time or money

My wife and I spent over a hundred dollars to have our waiter ignore us and pad our check. We asked our waiter to suggest a glass of wine and he just brought us one. After tasting it we didn't like it but by the time he came back to the…

6/14/2018

An American food lover from White Plains, NY tried Nikis West in Acipco-Finley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried Jake's Soul Food Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2018

A Cafe chowhound from Birmingham, AL tried Jasmine's Cafe in Central Pratt, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/12/2018

An Italian chowhound from Birmingham, AL tried Bettola in Southside.

6/06/2018

A diner from Birmingham, AL tried Eli's Jerusalem Grill.

6/03/2018

A dining patron from Lawrenceville, GA tried Hardee's in Woodlawn, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
They don't know how to count maybe if they stop pocketing money they will be okay...my total was $31.73 and I gave her $17 in cash and told her to take $14.73 off my card..she told me my card declined which I knew was a lie so I called my card and I said
5/30/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from Birmingham, AL tried Chick-fil-A, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/30/2018

A diner from Helena, AL tried New China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Great food, quick service. Not really a place to sit and eat but that is available also.
Cons
Crowded dining area
5/28/2018

A diner from GA tried Costa's Famous Bar-B-Que in Roebuck.

5/26/2018

A dining patron from Birmingham, AL tried China Moon in Forest Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American (New) Italian Seafood

GianMarco's  Restaurant Reviews

GianMarco's is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Gianmarco S Menu, Gianmarco Birmingham Al, Gianmarco's Birmingham Menu, Gianmarco's Birmingham, Gianmarco Birmingham, Gianmarco's Menu Birmingham, Gianmarcos Birmingham Menu, and Gianmarco Birmingham Menu.