15840 Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, OR 97035-3402

Giant Drive-In

Neighborhoods: Lake Grove
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Giant Drive-In is a Hamburgers, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"As bad as a dive gets!"
"Food is decent and cheap. Still cash only, and service is rude/bad EVERY time (but fast ). Know that going in, and you'll be okay."
  • 4/09/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from Mckinney, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    As bad as a dive gets!
  • 9/19/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from Salem, OR tried it.

• 6/13/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Lake Oswego, OR tried it and liked it.

• 12/17/2016

A Hamburgers chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 11/23/2016

A Hamburgers chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 11/22/2016

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 5/17/2016

A diner from Lake Oswego, OR tried it.

• 3/19/2015

A Hamburgers food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

QB
SKIESYOURLIMIT photo

SKIESYOURLIMIT

Lake Oswego, OR

Best Burger Ever

I finally gave this place a try after living here for several years. We’ve been back 3 times since.
They have over 20 burger styles to choose from. This is the only ‘fast food’ burger bun that I have ever had that does not give me a food allergy reaction. Their buns are made locally with NO preservatives.

Mushroom Burger

Burger juicy not dry, tasty sauce, generous mushrooms amount, bun was perfect. I like pickles on my mushroom burger so my next trip I added extra pickles.

rfpguy photo

rfpguy

Lake Oswego, OR

Disappointing and blah.

Took the whole family for lunch. Thin bland meat patty in the “giant” burger and it wasn’t even done all the way through – pink and cold in the center. We took my young son’s burger back up to see if we could get another that was fully cooked or cook the one he had, and the counter person took a look at it and said there wasn’t anything wrong with it and to just eat it. The bun is kind of weird – like they toasted it on all sides. French fries are like the kind you make at home out of the Ore-ida bag. You like ketchup with your fries? Well, get ready to squeeze it out of little packets – by the time everyone got enough ketchup to go with the fries, we had about 20 flattened packets to throw away – which just seems wasteful to me instead of having good old fashioned ketchup bottles or squeeze bottles on the tables. Oh, and cash only. In the time we were there eating we saw at least 4 customers come in and see the cash only sign and turn around and walk back out. I see no need to ever eat here again. There are many other better options to get a burger and fries in this same area.

Hamburgers Dinner Lunch
Sun-Thu 10:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 10:00AM - 10:00PM

Giant Drive-In  Restaurant Reviews

Giant Drive-In is located near the cities of Oak Grove, Marylhurst, Milwaukie, and Sellwood.
People found this by searching for: The Giant Lake Oswego, Giant Drive In Lake Oswego Menu, Giant Drive In Menu, The Giant Restaurant Lake Grove Oregon, Giant Drive In Lake Oswego, Giant Burger Lake Oswego, and Giant Burger Lake Oswego Menu.