1821 Cordova Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Gilbert's 17th Street Grill

Neighborhoods: Harbordale
Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

Gilbert's 17th Street Grill is a American, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/17/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

great burgers and more at Gilbert's

I am out of the country right now, but on my way to the airport, I decided to stop at Gilbert’s Grill in the Harbor Shops. When I entered I was aware that the place was clean, modern and the owner, Bob was at the counter. This was my first time here, but Bob treated me like I was in his family. Knowing that I was headed to Central America where the food is typically Hispanic, I decided to indulge my desire for a big juicy burger with cheese and bacon. It was awesome. A heart attack on a bun. They cut their own french fries, use good fresh dill pickle spears and the staff, Bob’s son, was highly attentive to our every need. I loved the place. My friends agree. My travel companion had a grilled Mahi Sandwich
that she said was the “bomb”. All Thumbs Up.

8 oz. Bacon Cheddar burger

This could not have been better. 8 ounces of Angus prime beef and all the extras. Outstanding. Recently voted the best burger in Fort Lauderdale by the readers of The Sun Sentinel Newspaper.

American American Traditional Dinner

Gilbert's 17th Street Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Gilbert's 17th Street Grill is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Gilbert's 17th Street Grill Review, Gilberts Cordova Rd, Gilberts Deli Ft Lauderdale, Gilbert's 17th Street Grill, Gilberts 17th Street, Outbak Restaurant, 17th Street, Ft. Lauderdale, Gilberts 17th Street Grill, and Gilberts On 17 Street.