5132 Belair Rd

Gil's Pizzas

Neighborhoods: Waltherson
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Deeelicious! I've been going here since I was a kid. Recently took my boyfriend here for the first time. I said let's get 2 and he says "noo, we only need one", so we get one. Long story short I have one slice he goes full #beastmode and devours the whole"
"My first experience with Gil's came in the late '80's when my girlfriend, Cathy, introduced me to the most wonderful pizza known to mankind. I have many fond memories of both that beautiful girl I knew, and the world's best pizza alike! Tw"
Cons
"The only con is how badly I want Gil's right now and they're closed... Keep being awesome, Gil's"
"I live in Florida now, so not much chance to come back- but if and when I do, I'll stroll into Gil's, order a delicious pie, and sit on the curb outside with a smile on my face and fond memories of yesteryear!"
Comments
"Go there! You will not be sorry you did!"
  • 2/10/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/12/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 3/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/25/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Lanham, MD tried it.

• 3/12/2016

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2015

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 12/30/2015

A diner from Essex, MD tried it.

• 11/25/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Silver Spring, MD tried it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

November 12, 2013

Gils Pizza is not only the place for the best pizza ever, but a community institution for which I am ever grateful. Here's why.\r \r Once when I was a teenager with a broken leg, I was craving a pizza from Gils so bad that I decided to…
May 25, 2010

A little slice of heaven

Gil's pizza is the BEST pizza I have ever eaten. I grew up eating Gil's pizza and still make the drive to the old neighborhood (my kids even love Gil's pizza). I've yet to find another pizza that is even close to the taste of Gil's pizza.…
December 15, 2008

love their pizza

best pizza, not expensive....go all the time after work. get the pepperoni pizza you won't be dissapointed

Garden Sea

Chinese in Cedonia

Antonio's Carry Out

Deli in Hamilton Area

2/19/2018

A diner from US tried Shanghai Carry Out in Lakeland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Orient Restaurant.

2/17/2018

A dining patron from Nottingham, MD tried Pippo's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/16/2018

A dining patron from Pasadena, MD tried Bella Mia Pizza in Hawkins Point.

2/16/2018

A diner from US tried Baker's Pit Beef and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/14/2018

A diner from Washington, DC tried Yummys Carry Out in Druid Heights.

2/13/2018

A diner from Parkville, MD tried Lucky Inn.

2/12/2018

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried Sam's Bagel's in Federal Hill-Montgomery.

2/12/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Alfeo's in Mondawmin, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/12/2018

A Latin American chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried Diner Latino, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Authentic
Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Gil's Pizzas  Restaurant Reviews

Gil's Pizzas is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Gil's Pizza Baltimore, Gil's Pizzas, Gil's Pizza Baltimore Menu, Gils Pizza, Gil's Pizza Menu, Gil's Pizza, Gil's Pizza Belair Road, Gil's Pizza Baltimore Md Menu, and Gil Pizza Baltimore Menu.