5132 Belair Rd

Gil's Pizzas

Neighborhoods: Waltherson
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Deeelicious! I've been going here since I was a kid. Recently took my boyfriend here for the first time. I said let's get 2 and he says "noo, we only need one", so we get one. Long story short I have one slice he goes full #beastmode and devours the whole"
"My first experience with Gil's came in the late '80's when my girlfriend, Cathy, introduced me to the most wonderful pizza known to mankind. I have many fond memories of both that beautiful girl I knew, and the world's best pizza alike! Tw"
Cons
"The only con is how badly I want Gil's right now and they're closed... Keep being awesome, Gil's"
"I live in Florida now, so not much chance to come back- but if and when I do, I'll stroll into Gil's, order a delicious pie, and sit on the curb outside with a smile on my face and fond memories of yesteryear!"
Comments
"Go there! You will not be sorry you did!"
  • 4/12/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/12/2017

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 3/02/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 8/25/2016

A Pizza food lover from Lanham, MD tried it.

• 3/12/2016

A dining patron from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2015

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 12/30/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Essex, MD tried it.

• 11/25/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2015

A dining patron from Silver Spring, MD tried it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/30/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Italian in Jonestown

Pizza Man Restaurant

Pasta in Morrell Park

Gil's Pizzas  Restaurant Reviews

Gil's Pizzas is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Gils Pizza, Gil's Pizza Menu, Gil Pizza Baltimore Menu, Gil's Pizza Baltimore Md Menu, Gil's Pizza, Gil's Pizza Baltimore Menu, Gil's Pizzas, Gil's Pizza Baltimore, and Gil's Pizza Belair Road.