Gil's Pizzas

Neighborhoods: Waltherson
Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Deeelicious! I've been going here since I was a kid. Recently took my boyfriend here for the first time. I said let's get 2 and he says "noo, we only need one", so we get one. Long story short I have one slice he goes full #beastmode and devours the whole"
"My first experience with Gil's came in the late '80's when my girlfriend, Cathy, introduced me to the most wonderful pizza known to mankind. I have many fond memories of both that beautiful girl I knew, and the world's best pizza alike! Tw"
Cons
"The only con is how badly I want Gil's right now and they're closed... Keep being awesome, Gil's"
"I live in Florida now, so not much chance to come back- but if and when I do, I'll stroll into Gil's, order a delicious pie, and sit on the curb outside with a smile on my face and fond memories of yesteryear!"
Comments
"Go there! You will not be sorry you did!"
November 12, 2013

Gils Pizza is not only the place for the best pizza ever, but a community institution for which I am ever grateful. Here's why.\r \r Once when I was a teenager with a broken leg, I was craving a pizza from Gils so bad that I decided to…
May 25, 2010

A little slice of heaven

Gil's pizza is the BEST pizza I have ever eaten. I grew up eating Gil's pizza and still make the drive to the old neighborhood (my kids even love Gil's pizza). I've yet to find another pizza that is even close to the taste of Gil's pizza.…
December 15, 2008

love their pizza

best pizza, not expensive....go all the time after work. get the pepperoni pizza you won't be dissapointed

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Gil's Pizzas  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2015 A diner from Seymour, CT tried it.

• 12/30/2015 A diner from Essex, MD tried it.

• 11/25/2015 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2015 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Himalayan House

Indian in Locust Point

Aldo's Restaurant

Italian in Jonestown

Gil's Pizzas is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Gil's Pizza, Gils Pizza, Gil's Pizza Baltimore, Gil Pizza Baltimore Menu, Gil's Pizza Menu, Gil's Pizzas, Gil's Pizza Belair Road, and Gil's Pizza Baltimore Menu.