136 Adams St.
Newton, MA 02458-1210

Ginger Root

Neighborhoods: Nonamtum
Cuisine: Catering, Pan Asian, Kosher

Ginger Root is a Catering, Pan Asian, and Kosher restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

mad_mom photo

mad_mom

Boston, MA

operator doesnt understand Chinese

saw the ad from the hotel, it says deliver right to the room, so ordered a chicken fried rice without soy sauce (I said it twice because it seemed busy there) and some other stuff, gave the room number, very simple, the total was $26-28, reasonable for 2 dishes…the thing was it took 50 minutes, not only that, after 50 minutes, still no food, so I called up again, it was 8-9 p.m. at night and my 2 year-old was starving, that operator/owner guy said I thought you come pick up><fine, they promised to deliver at once, after 20 extra minutes, the fried rice came, it was with soy sauce! I wonder what language the operator speaks or he was just yessing customers, DONT GO TO GINGER ROOT, IT STINKS!

chichen frid rice

I specially said WITHOUT SOY SAUCE, but the front desk just turned into a deaf ear; I said the room #, he thought I’d pick up, is he nuts?

Rory

from GrubHub
August 4, 2014

I ordered the Sesame Chicken Dinner Combination Plate and it was very good. I like that you have the option for fried rice over white rice for no extra charge. I would definitely order from here again.

Delivery Catering Wifi

Ginger Root  Restaurant Reviews

Ginger Root is located near the cities of Newton Center, Newtonville, Newton Highlands, Waban, and Newton Centre.
People found this by searching for: Gingerrrootsnewtonma, Gingerroot Newton, Gingerroot In Nwton, Gibger Root Nonantum, Ginger Root Newton, Ginger Root Restaurant, Ginger Root Newton Menu, Ginger Root Newton Ma, and Gingerrootsneqtonma.