Gino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, European, Italian

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Fast service kid friendly excellent pizza"
"Wings, Philly Cheesesteak, Pizza"
mufound photo

mufound

Huntington, WV

Ginos Is Horrible

I just placed an order at Gino’s on 10th street and i didn’t receive the typed of chips i ordered. So, as a rational patron i called the restaurant and 1:30p.m and the guy who answered the phone was going back and forth with me about what i ordered. I said “i’m not going to order here anymore” and of course, he said “that’s your choice”. Wow, great customer service skills! Anytime or in any forum i will reiterate how horrible Ginos on 10th street is. Oh, by the way the time before this i had a hair in my sandwhich and they told me they could replace my sandwhich but not refund my money. Eat at your own risk!

Steak sandwhich and chips

December 11, 2007

No where else on earth can you get unique pizza like this!!

Growing up in WV, one thing that we all crave once we move away, is Gino's greasy pizza. It is good whether cold or hot. The unique sauces and homemade dough cannot be duplicated. Believe me, I've searched. This is the best place…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza European Italian

Gino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/28/2015 A diner from Goshen, MA tried it.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.

• 2/24/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 1/14/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service kid friendly excellent pizza
  • 12/23/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 11/10/2014 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it.

• 10/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Gino's Pizza is located near the cities of Chesapeake.
People found this by searching for: Gino's Pizza Wv Menu Prices, Gino's Pizza Huntington Ma, Gino's Pizza Wv, Gino's Pizza Huntington Wv Menu, Ginos Restaurant Menu Huntington Ma, Gino's Pub Huntington Wv Menu, and Ginos Huntington Ma.