Gino's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, European, Italian

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Fast service kid friendly excellent pizza"
"Wings, Philly Cheesesteak, Pizza"
  • 10/17/2017

A diner from Easthampton, MA tried it.

• 7/28/2015

A diner from Chicopee, MA tried it.

• 4/17/2015

A food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/24/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 1/14/2015

• 1/09/2015

Pros
    Fast service kid friendly excellent pizza
  • 12/23/2014

• 12/18/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/05/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 11/10/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

mufound photo

mufound

Huntington, WV

Ginos Is Horrible

I just placed an order at Gino’s on 10th street and i didn’t receive the typed of chips i ordered. So, as a rational patron i called the restaurant and 1:30p.m and the guy who answered the phone was going back and forth with me about what i ordered. I said “i’m not going to order here anymore” and of course, he said “that’s your choice”. Wow, great customer service skills! Anytime or in any forum i will reiterate how horrible Ginos on 10th street is. Oh, by the way the time before this i had a hair in my sandwhich and they told me they could replace my sandwhich but not refund my money. Eat at your own risk!

Steak sandwhich and chips

December 11, 2007

No where else on earth can you get unique pizza like this!!

Growing up in WV, one thing that we all crave once we move away, is Gino's greasy pizza. It is good whether cold or hot. The unique sauces and homemade dough cannot be duplicated. Believe me, I've searched. This is the best place…

Pizza European Italian

Gino's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Gino's Pizza is located near the cities of Chesapeake.
People found this by searching for: Gino's Pizza Wv, Gino's Pizza Huntington Ma, Gino's Pizza Huntington Wv Menu, Gino's Pub Huntington Wv Menu, Ginos Huntington Ma, Gino's Pizza Wv Menu Prices, Gino's Restaurant Menu With Prices, and Gino Pizzeria & Hut Huntington, Ma.