9415 W Higgins Rd
Rosemont, IL 60018

Giordano's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Rosemont
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Cafe

Giordano's Pizza is a Italian, Pizza, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/21/2019

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/25/2013

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Deep Dish Pizza is Just OK

Date Visited: Saturday 7/25/09 (Lunch)

This location opens at 11 a.m. and, by George, we were there right at 11. We were staying at the O’ Hare Hilton and had an afternoon flight, but I hadn’t had my pizza in Chicago yet. This was my last chance. Is a stuffed pizza considered Chicago style at all? I don’t know that I totally cared. I just wanted pizza while I was there.

So, we hopped the train one stop and walked to the restaurant. It was a fairly easy walk.

We were the first to arrive (by 5 seconds) and seated by the window. Our server and another who talked to us had European accents and were both very nice.

We were in no hurry and saw that the restaurant eventually started to fill up more and more. The pizzas came and our server served our first slice of pizza before she left.

I could tell that there were going to be leftovers. At 11:30 a.m., I hardly had an appetite to begin with. I still managed to eat 2 slices (the thick high crust was not consumed by choice). It was delicious. We boxed up the rest of my pizza and what was left of my fiance’s.

I can see why this place was recommended.

Deep Dish Pizza

I ordered a thin crust veggie with no cheese. Alicks ordered a stuffed pizza with black olives. She warned us that it would take approx. 35 minutes, which was actually really nice even though that was in the menu. I’m sure a lot of people don’t pay attention to how long it might take and get annoyed by the wait.

Italian Pizza Good for groups

Giordano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Giordano's Pizza is located near the cities of Park Ridge, Des Plaines, Schiller Park, Elk Grove, and Norridge.
People found this by searching for: Giordano's Pizza Pictures, Giordanos Pizza Rosemont, Giordanos Pizza Of Park Ridge, Giordanos Pizza, Giordanos Order Online, Rosemont/ Ohare, Giordano's Pizza Park Ridge, and Giordano's Pizzeria O'hare.