321 Nashua St Ste 1
Milford, NH 03055-3774

Giorgio's Italian Eatery

Cuisine: Italian, Greek, European

Giorgio's Italian Eatery is a Italian, Greek, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/18/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

leslirmckay photo

leslirmckay

Wilton, NH

Giorgio's didn't live up to hype.

I would give Giorgio’s 4 stars for their food but only one star for their service. The wait to get inside is very long. We waited a long time for out drinks and I thought many items on the menu were overpriced. Don’t expect to get out of Giorgio’s without spending around $100 for a meal for two. I had the filet mignon for dinner, which was good. But frankly I’ve had better and less expensive at Longhorn Steakhouse. I wouldn’t go there again, not with the substandard service being offered.

Filet Mignon

The food was good and the presentation was very nice. But things just start going downhill when you get substandard service from the waitstaff. Its enough to ruin your appetite.

Irishwhispismine photo

Irishwhispismine

Milford, NH

Lousy manager/owner

We had a problem with our bill and our service and the manager refused to talk to us. In today’s economy, there are a hundred other restraunts that would be greatful for my hard-earned dollar. This guy doesn’t belong in the hospitality business.

The food was ok but expensive for what you get. I’ll take my business elsewhere.

Italian Greek European

Giorgio's Italian Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

Giorgio's Italian Eatery is located near the cities of Hillsborough County and Amherst.
People found this by searching for: Giorgios Milford Nh Menu, Georgeio Mwnue Milford Nh, Giorgio's Eatery, Georgios Milford Nh Menu, Giorgio Milford Nh, Giorgios Milford Menu, and Georgios Amherst Nh.