Giovanni's

Neighborhoods: University Heights
Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Lunch

Giovanni's is a Pizza, Pasta, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"Very thing"
"Buffalo wings"
"Clean, mellow good pizza"
Cons
Comments
"N/A"
  • 6/04/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very thing
    Comments
    N/A
  • 5/25/2015

Pros
    Buffalo wings
  • 5/24/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/21/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/06/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/01/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/05/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/01/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean, mellow good pizza
    Cons
    None
  • 5/01/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pizza

lizat photo

lizat

Bronx, NY

Good food-Pizza Lover!

I’ve been ordering and going to Giovanni’s for the past year. I usually go to the one located close to the Yankee Stadium and I’ve found that their food is really good. I love a lot of their pasta dishes and their pizza. I usually go just to get pizza or order from home when I have company. I have yet to encounter bad service while dining in or when placing a delivery order. Luckily, every time I order I get what I have asked for. This is certainly one of the best restaurants in the Bronx and a go to place for good quality pizza!

cpf photo

cpf

New York, NY

Really poor management and stupid staff at Giovannis

The food here has gone significantly downhill in recent months. Dishes arrive overcooked, dry, insanely salty, and just plain inedible. In addition, they have been making mistakes like crazy in the orders, and take no responsibility for their errors. Worse yet they are verbally abusive when one calls to complain. They accuse the customer of lying when they have made the errors, like charging for a full meal and sending a sandwich instead, and then refusing to correct the error. That’s theft. The managers and phone people are so incredibly stupid. And their delivery takes forever. Stay away!!! There are so few take out places in the Bronx, but the customer service nightmare is enough to keep me from ordering from them ever again.

July 29, 2010

Try to avoid if you can

I try to avoid this place as much as possible. I placed an order and when I got home something was missing. I called them up and told them and the girl that I spoke to gave me an attitude as if it was my fault they forgot to give me my…

McDonald's

American in University Heights

White Castle

Burgers in University Heights

Donut Connection

Bagels in University Heights

11/20/2017

A diner from New York, NY tried Pasta Pasta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food & wonderful service.
11/19/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Sing Sing Kitchen in Fairmont - Claremont Village.

11/19/2017

A diner from Bronx, NY tried Mike's Delicatessen in Belmont.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from Piscataway, NJ tried China Palace Restaurant in Schuylerville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried General Tso's Chinese Restaurant in Soundview and liked it.

11/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Wok Wok Chinese Restaurant in Norwood.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried Code Red Restaurant & Lounge.

11/17/2017

An Asian chowhound from Bronx, NY tried J P's Restaurant in City Island.

11/16/2017

A Pizza food lover from Bronx, NY tried Sal's Pizzeria in Norwood.

11/16/2017

A Deli food lover from New York, NY tried Chris Super Deli in Concourse Village.

Pizza Delivery Online Ordering

Giovanni's  Restaurant Reviews

Giovanni's is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, Bronx County, and West Farms.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Fordham, Giovanni's Fordham Rd, Giovanni's Fordham Menu, Giovanni's Pizza Bronx University, Giovanni Fordham Rd, Giovanni's Pizza Fordham Road, Giovanni's Pizza Bronx Ny Fordham, and Giovanni's 10468.