Giovanni's

Neighborhoods: University Heights
Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Lunch

Giovanni's is a Pizza, Pasta, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"Very thing"
"Buffalo wings"
"Clean, mellow good pizza"
Cons
Comments
"N/A"
lizat photo

lizat

Bronx, NY

Good food-Pizza Lover!

I’ve been ordering and going to Giovanni’s for the past year. I usually go to the one located close to the Yankee Stadium and I’ve found that their food is really good. I love a lot of their pasta dishes and their pizza. I usually go just to get pizza or order from home when I have company. I have yet to encounter bad service while dining in or when placing a delivery order. Luckily, every time I order I get what I have asked for. This is certainly one of the best restaurants in the Bronx and a go to place for good quality pizza!

cpf photo

cpf

New York, NY

Really poor management and stupid staff at Giovannis

The food here has gone significantly downhill in recent months. Dishes arrive overcooked, dry, insanely salty, and just plain inedible. In addition, they have been making mistakes like crazy in the orders, and take no responsibility for their errors. Worse yet they are verbally abusive when one calls to complain. They accuse the customer of lying when they have made the errors, like charging for a full meal and sending a sandwich instead, and then refusing to correct the error. That’s theft. The managers and phone people are so incredibly stupid. And their delivery takes forever. Stay away!!! There are so few take out places in the Bronx, but the customer service nightmare is enough to keep me from ordering from them ever again.

July 29, 2010

Try to avoid if you can

I try to avoid this place as much as possible. I placed an order and when I got home something was missing. I called them up and told them and the girl that I spoke to gave me an attitude as if it was my fault they forgot to give me my…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Delivery Dinner

Giovanni's  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/04/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very thing
    Comments
    N/A
  • 5/25/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Buffalo wings
  • 5/24/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 5/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/06/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.

• 2/01/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 1/05/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 10/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/01/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Clean, mellow good pizza
    Cons
    None
  • 5/01/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Giovani's Pizza & Restaurant

Pizza in Mott Haven

Luen Hing Chinese Restaurant

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Giovanni's is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, Bronx County, and West Farms.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Fordham, Giovanni's Fordham Menu, Giovanni's Fordham Rd, Giovanni's 10468, Giovanni's Pizza Bronx University, Giovanni's Pizza Bronx Ny Fordham, and Giovanni's Pizza Fordham Road.