Giovanni's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, European

Giovanni's Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"The pizza should have been tossed in the garbage, before it left their place! I tipped the driver $5 and when I opened the box, I was shocked!!! I mean this was not a little over done, the cook should have been charged with arson. I always liked Giovanni&"
Cons
"Leave the country"
Comments
"Fiori's has excellent pies!"
brian2900 photo

brian2900

Clifton, NJ

Disrespectful Owners, Cold pizza.

This pizza was cold as hell when I got it, and when I called to complain, I got both the owner and the daughter or worker yelling at me.If you’re going to charge $10+ for 4 slices of pizze, at least make it warm not crap.
Very disrespectful owners, cold pizza overall.
Come on, The pizza was already made, and all you guys have to do it heat it up, and you guys suck at that.

For sure would avoid this place!

Pizza Slice

4 Slices of pizza that was already made and you guys cant even seem to heat it up, LOL.

Alice7 photo

Alice7

Clifton, NJ

The worst pizza ever

This is the worst pizza in Clifton. My husband tried to order a pie today, he called several times! And they were very rude on the phone. They made him wait for about 2 hours ! Although promised to deliver in 20 minutes. Finally the delivery guy arrived, and we refused the service, because we did business at some place else.
Giovanni’s have the worst service and pizza that I’ve ever experienced. I would never recommend them to anyone!

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Parking Catering

Giovanni's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/18/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 2/22/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Leave the country
    Comments
    Fiori's has excellent pies!
  • 5/15/2013 A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2013 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 3/22/2013 A diner from Providence, RI tried it.

Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Passaic, Upper Montclair, Little Falls, Nutley, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Clifton, Giovanni's Pizza Clifton Nj, Giovanni's Pizza Clifton, Giovanni's Clifton Nj, Giovanni's Clifton Nj Menu, Giovannis In Clifton, Giovanni's Grill & Pizza Clifton, Nj, Giovanni's Pizza, and Giovanni Pizza Clifton Nj.