Giovanni's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I called in my order the lady taken my order was so Nice! I ask her name?she said Beth she was so polite thank u Beth!"
  • 6/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Hamden, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 11/04/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Wilmington, OH tried it.

• 7/13/2016

A Pizza food lover from Apollo, PA tried it.

• 6/09/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/28/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/27/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/04/2013

A dining patron from Cuyahoga Falls, OH tried it and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/03/2013

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/05/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Atascosa, TX tried it and liked it.

• 5/26/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

Pizza

June 8, 2002

excellent

This resraurant is the best. They have great subs and totally awesome pizza. I go there so often as I can. Plus the owners are very nice. they do whatever they can to satisfied. I strongly recommend this place.

Pizza Online Ordering Catering

Giovanni's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Jasper.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Piketon Menu, Giovanni's Piketon Ohio, Giovannis Pizza In Waverly, Giovanni's Pizza Waverly Ohio Menu, Massie's Giovanni's Piketon Oh, Giovanni's Pizza Menu Waverly Ohio, and Giovannis Pizza Piketon Ohio.