Giovanni's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Italian

Overall
Pros
"GREAT food and staff "
"Normally with this restaurant I do not have any problems but apparently tonight their staff was just lacking first they had my address wrong to deliver my order once I got the my order it was wrong I called and the cashier advise me that they knew the ad"
  • 5/03/2017

A dining patron from Wilson, NC tried it.

• 2/25/2017

A diner from Wilson, NC tried it.

• 2/25/2016

A dining patron from Richlands, VA tried it.

• 2/04/2016

A dining patron from Richlands, VA tried it and liked it.

• 6/05/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    GREAT food and staff
  • 2/06/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/09/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/29/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/26/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/29/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

cwmitchell photo

cwmitchell

Richlands, VA

family favorite

Giovannis has been a family favorite for 20+ years. We like and utalize the convenient delivery service more than eating in. I would eat here everyday if I could.

Philly Cheesesteak Hoagie

Pizza Lunch Parking

Giovanni's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Cedar Bluff, Doran, and Indian.
People found this by searching for: Pizza In Richlands Va, Giovanni's Richlands Va, Giovanni Pizza Menu Richland Va, Giovanni's Pizza Menu Richlands Va, Giovanni's Pizza, Giovanni's Richlands Va Menu, Giovanni's Pizza Richlands Va, Giovanni's Pizza Richlands Va Menu, and Giovannis.