Giovanni's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"GREAT food and staff "
"Normally with this restaurant I do not have any problems but apparently tonight their staff was just lacking first they had my address wrong to deliver my order once I got the my order it was wrong I called and the cashier advise me that they knew the ad"
  • 1/20/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Wilson, NC tried it and liked it.

• 5/03/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Wilson, NC tried it.

• 2/25/2017

A dining patron from Wilson, NC tried it.

• 2/25/2016

A diner from Richlands, VA tried it.

• 2/04/2016

A diner from Richlands, VA tried it and liked it.

• 6/05/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    GREAT food and staff
  • 2/06/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/09/2014

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/29/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/26/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

Pizza

Sandwich-300x200

cwmitchell photo

cwmitchell

Richlands, VA

family favorite

Giovannis has been a family favorite for 20+ years. We like and utalize the convenient delivery service more than eating in. I would eat here everyday if I could.

Philly Cheesesteak Hoagie

Pizza Sandwiches Pub Food

Giovanni's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Giovanni's Pizza is located near the cities of Cedar Bluff, Doran, Indian, and Claypool Hill.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Richlands Va Menu, Giovanni's Richlands Va, Giovanni's Pizza Richlands, Va, Giovanni Restaurant Richlands Va Menu, Giovanni's Pizza, Giovannis, Giovanni's Pizza Richlands Va Menu, and Giovanni's Pizza Richlands Va.