1915 Aloma Ave
Winter Park, FL 32792

Giovanni's Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Cafe, Lunch

Giovanni's Restaurant is a Pizza, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"fresh salads, excellent epis"
  • 9/22/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/26/2013

A diner from Maitland, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    fresh salads, excellent epis
BernitaFlitter photo

BernitaFlitter

Yummy Italian food

We just love this place. We go probably once a month. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The food is great and the prices are good as well.

SabraJessup photo

SabraJessup

Awesome food

Awesome food. Friendly staff. The pizza is the best. Warm, intimate ambiance inside, or they also deliver. Try it out if you haven’t been, it’s a gem.

KrystalHettinger photo

KrystalHettinger

Wonderful dishes

A truly wonderful experience at Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant. Their pizzas and chicken was very delicious. The staff service was excellent.

Pizza Bruschetta

Pizzas were very delicious

ShantelOrlof photo

ShantelOrlof

Winter Park, FL

They made us fee completely special

Every member of staff made us feel completely special and were attentive. It was a really enjoyable dining experience to be repeated.

JohnBelushi photo

JohnBelushi

Orlando, FL

The pizzas are like heaven in my mouth

Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant has great Italian food where you can always depend on getting courteous service with a family vibe. You can tell that every dish is prepared with care. The pizzas are like heaven in my mouth. I recommend any of the dish on the menu.

AshAdams photo

AshAdams

Good variety dishes

Very well presented, everything felt fresh. Good variety too. The great thing is that most of the food is very authentic Italian, I liked most of it. Good place to take your friends and impress them , especially those who don’t eat Italian food much.

ArtHillebrand photo

ArtHillebrand

Winter Park, FL

Beautifully presented, fantastic tasting food.

Beautifully presented, fantastic tasting food. This restaurant is a triumph! The food is delicious and the attitude of the staff is most welcoming. We had a lovely night in a calm and relaxed environment. We would definitely go again

Antoniovalencia photo

Antoniovalencia

Winter Park, FL

This is the place for amazing pizzas

Pizza Lovers!!! This is the place for you…Amazing pizza’s…Different types of crust are their specialty…you won’t find pizza like here anywhere else…Sophisticated ambiance.

JakeGyllenhaal photo

JakeGyllenhaal

Winter Park, FL

pasta and pizza are outstanding

Every time I come here I have a fantastic experience, I can’t say enough good things about the staff. Food, cocktails, and especially the Pizzas and Pastas all outstanding.

CharlesHarden photo

CharlesHarden

Awesome pizzas

My boyfriend and tried this place and it’s the best! All freshly made with amazing crispy base and a pizza you can’t beat that!!

DavidSalisbury photo

DavidSalisbury

Winter Park, FL

Their food is to die for!

I absolutely fell in love with the place once I walked in. It’s very intimate and romantic. Their food is to die for! If you order the daily pastas, the waiters come around and just keep filling your plate! The pasta is just fantastic!

OllieSmith photo

OllieSmith

Orlando, FL

My wife and I ate at Giovanni's Italian...

My wife and I ate at Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant a couple weeks ago the service was very friendly and outstanding, the food was terrific and it was very reasonably priced. Do yourself a favor take the trip, it’s worth it.

AndrewDuke photo

AndrewDuke

Miami, FL

Great service

We have dined there on several occasions (including for my birthday) for dinner and many times for lunch. Quite busy at lunch, little quieter for dinner. Food and service is always top notch. You are greeted warmly, the staff is friendly and attentive, and the food wonderful. That’s great service. I always recommend this restaurant to friends and colleagues.

LindaHardy photo

LindaHardy

Enjoyed every dish

Best restaurant in Florida. Authentic Italian food at it’s best. You really do feel this place is a little corner of Italy. Friendly and helpful staff always make you feel very welcome. My family and I have been back time and time again. Give it a try .I am sure you will love it.

JohnWolford photo

JohnWolford

Loved the Italian Dishes

I visited Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant and absolutely loved the place. I ate there twice in two days as I loved it so much. I plan to return. The dishes were wonderful. It tasted like home cooked, only even better. I absolutely know fabulous food and especially excellent Italian food. This is it. The wait staff were fine and competent.

BobbyGard photo

BobbyGard

Best food

I have been to Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant so many times and they never disappoint. I can’t imagine anyone having a negative experience here. Food, service, atmosphere, always consistently upbeat and delicious. The Pasta and Pizzas were outstanding! I will continue to visit my favorite Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant and will recommend others to do so as well.Great!!!

Pizza Bruschetta

Excellent Pizza

flower photo

flower

local Italian at its best

Pleasant staff and good food especially if you like garlic bread.
The soups and pastas are generally good,and they have a nice antipasto The pizza is ok, but not my fav as the dough seems a bit tough and chewier than I like. The meatballs are good. I like the canalloni ok too. Pretty good food not extrodinary at all in my opinion. They have a short wine list and desrt menu for your pleasure. Overall I think it worthwhile and good

September 18, 2013

Wonderful restaurant

A truly wonderful restaurant. Everyone working there is very friendly and really wants you to be pleased with your food. I have been several times for the lunch buffet as well as for take-out. The BEST pasta that I have had, and the…

Pizza Cafe Good For Kids

Giovanni's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Giovanni's Restaurant is located near the cities of Aloma, Maitland, and Eatonville.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Winter Park, Giovanni's Winter Park Menu, Giovanni's Aloma, Giovanni's Menu, Giovanni's Winter Park Fl. Reviews, Giovanni's Maitland, Giovanni'S Winter Park, and Giovanni's Aloma Menu.