127 Merrimack St
Methuen, MA 01844

Giovannis Roast Beef Pizza

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

Giovannis Roast Beef Pizza is a American, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 5/02/2015

Pros
    The best Chinese food ever
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    Everyone should try Eric's Golden Chicken Inn
  • 2/14/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/13/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/17/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/01/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

badfoodreviewer photo

badfoodreviewer

Worcester, MA

originalgiovanni's in Methuen

If I could rate this a minus 12 I would. Stopped in here on 6/28/13 by chance looking for good, local food instead of fast food. Horrible decision. Ordered boneless buffalo wings. Not only did they take an inordinately long time, but what they served I wouldn’t feed to a rat. They didn’t even look like buffalo wings. They appeared to take frozen meat of some kind, fry the heck out of it, and then pour some kind of tasteless, fiery hot sauce over the “meat” as an afterthought. Even the bottled ice tea that seemed to be “organic” was poor quallity – called Honest Ade. I couldn’t finish either. Cost was the only “good thing” at $9.24. Would never recommend this place to anyone. Oh, and the tables were dirty, though there were no other patrons.

boneless buffalo wings

bobd photo

bobd

Lawrence, MA

Avoid like the plague (new management problems)

Apparently this location was sold by the owners of the chain. The new management is entirely unprofessional.

We placed an order online (which we’ve done several times) and it didn’t arrive. When we called to complain we were harassed by the “manager” (who didn’t know the name of the owner). When the delivery person finally arrived (with now cold food) we were told that he had “better things to do” than to deliver to us.

We refused the food.

When we called to complain about THAT, we were threatened.

Until the management is changed, I recommend giving the place a very VERY wide berth.

American Good for groups Kid's Menu

Giovannis Roast Beef Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Giovannis Roast Beef Pizza is located near the cities of Lawrence and North Andover.
People found this by searching for: Giovanni's Pizza Methuen Ma, Giovannis In Methuen, Giovanni S Methuen Ma, Giovanni's Roast Beef Methuen, Giovanni's Methuen, Giovannis Roast Beef, and Giovanni's Methuen Ma.