809 W Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60607

Girl & the Goat

Neighborhoods: West Loop
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Girl & the Goat is a Contemporary American, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 9/12/2018

Debbiepelton tried it and liked it. Debbiepelton liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/30/2017

A dining patron from Saint Charles, IL tried it and liked it.

lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Girl & the Goat

My sister and I can cross this one off our bucket list as we finally made it to Girl & the Goat. We went on a Sunday evening and the restaurant was packed. Our reservations were for 7:30, but we arrived early to get a drink at the bar. The mixologist was more than accommodating as the Ring of Fire drink was to hot for me (should have looked more closely as there was jalapeno in it), so he re-mixed without. We were seated very closely to the tables next to us, but for some reason, that didn’t seem to interfere with our conversation. The music was loud, but not too loud, and I loved the open kitchen to look in every so often. I also liked that we had a server to take our order, another person(s) to bring out our plates of food, and yet another person that cleared off the dirty plates. It was a very good system. We ordered the Roasted Beets, Chickpea Fritter, Tempura Soft Shell Crab, Goat Empanadas and The Donettes for dessert. Our server had us order everything at once, and all of the plates came out of the kitchen at a nice pace. I must say that the dessert was amazing – best for last!

Contemporary American Parking Good For Kids

Girl & the Goat  Restaurant Reviews

Girl & the Goat is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Girl Amd The Goat, Girl And The Goat Menu Prices, Girl And The Goat Menu, The Girl And The Goat Menu Prices, Girl And The Goat Menue W Prices, The Girl And The Goat Menu, and Girl And Goat Restaurant Menu.