17300 Pacific Coast Highway

Gladstone's 4 Fish

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Chowder

Gladstone's 4 Fish is a Seafood, American, and Chowder restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
Cons
"Sat at my table for 15 minutes without receiving service. Ieft after being tired of waiting."
  • 7/10/2019

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/06/2018

A Seafood food lover from Richmond, VA tried it and liked it.

• 5/11/2016

A Seafood food lover from Orihuela, 60 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/28/2014

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2014

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
Plumwine photo

Plumwine

Valencia, CA

Horrible

My husband and I were looking for a nice place on PCH to have a glass of wine with an ocean view. It had been years before either of us had been to Gladstones, so decided to go there. We opted to sit inside since it was cold and windy and got a window seat. Right away we noticed that the cloth napkins were dirty with either stains of food or food on them, along with a bread plate that had food on it. We ordered our glasses of wine which, to our surprise, came in scratched up plastic wine glasses. We decided on clam chowder… And an appetizer of rock shrimp. The clam chowder tasted like flour and milk with nothing else… Not even a clam? Anyway, we were anxious to try our shrimp… When our waiter came back to ask if we wanted dessert, we told him we had never gotten our shrimp. It turns out he had never ordered it, although he had repeated our order back to us initially. We had him take it off the bill and left. We were very disappointed to see how bad the service and food was from how we had remembered it years ago.

KellyLovesToEat photo

KellyLovesToEat

Great seafood!

I highly recommend coming here if you like seafood. It tasted like it was freshly caught and cooked with much love and care. The lobster was extremely tender and buttery which is just the way I like it. The patio seating is extraordinary and it’s a nice break from the crazy city. I highly recommend coming here.

Lobster Fettuccine

Buttery and tender. The fettuccine noodles were nice and soft. An extremely delicious plate.

Seafood American Chowder

Gladstone's 4 Fish  Restaurant Reviews

Gladstone's 4 Fish is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Gladstones 4 Fish Lax, Gladstone's 4 Fish Restaurant, Gladstones For Fish, Gladstones 4 Fish, Gladstones 4 Fish Lax Menu, Gladstone's 4 Fish, and Gladstone's 4 Fish Lax.