Gladstones Malibu

Neighborhoods: Pacific Palisades
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Chowder

Gladstones Malibu is a Seafood, American, and Chowder restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"King crab was fabulous , NE clam chowder was delicious, the lobster roll was delicious too. View was amazing servers were very friendly and helpful the new chef is doing a great job. "
Cons
"We were happy with everything. It was our first visit. And we will return."
"We were just there for a bite. The beer was 50 degrees. The Bloody Mary was weak. The well done calimari was barely cooked & the chips with ceviche were horrible. What a disappointment :-( ****** "
Comments
"I heard the new brunch is very good. "
"We were just there for a bite. The beer was 50 degrees. The Bloody Mary was weak. The well done calimari was barely cooked & the chips with ceviche were horrible. What a disappointment :-( $$$$"
  • 3/27/2017

A dining patron from Glendale, CA tried it.

• 1/05/2016

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 11/11/2015

A diner from Pikeville, KY tried it.

• 9/19/2015

A diner from Inglewood, CA tried it.

• 4/07/2015

A Seafood food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2015

A Seafood food lover from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/23/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    We were happy with everything. It was our first visit. And we will return.
    Comments
    I heard the new brunch is very good.
MiamiJen6 photo

MiamiJen6

Miami, FL

My favorite place in the 'Bu

The location and scenery around it is enough to get me going back here. You know about the claim chowder, but I also think you will also like the coconut shrimp. Go now!!! ha

Delicious Seafood with A Perfect View of the Ocean

YUMMY AND FUN. I need not say more, this place is a regular HAPPY PLACE!!!!!! YAYAY!!!!! Anything on the menu is great, but my favorite is the fried seafood or special of the days

Fish and Chips

The fish and chips are definitely classic!!!!!

vladimirk photo

vladimirk

Ciudad Obregón, SON

Great food with a view!

I come here for the Iced Seafood Tower for special occasions and it is delicious! The seafood is always fresh here and you can’t beat the view!

Also great place for drinks and sports. Plenty of TVs and the drinks are reasonably priced. The burgers and sandwiches are pretty good too.

The staff is always fun and relaxed. Never had a problem.

Iced Seafood Tower

Fresh and delicious!

January 25, 2011

Beach-y AND upscale!

When I first heard Gladstones had been redone, I was taken back. But this place has gotten much better. The CRAB ALFREDO FETTUCCINI is some of the better Italian seafood I have had lately. Most of the menu is new, but favorites like the…
February 17, 2009

Food is great here

This is a fun place to eat. The food is great. I usually order a seafood dish and the restaurant is right near the ocean with outdoor patios facing the ocean. Food is pricey, so I only eat here for special occasions like Easter or Mother's…
August 17, 2008

Always enjoyable!

Always good! We're never disappointed when we go here. The food & service is excellent & the atmosphere is more than satisfying. Sometimes the wait is lengthy but that goes with the territory!

Seafood American Chowder
Tips
  • To purchase a Gladstone's gift card, call (310) 454-3474.
thesbecollection photo
thesbecollection, the Owner, says:

A Los Angeles beach-side landmark for over 30 years, Gladstone’s is located on the Will Rogers State Beach. Both outdoor and indoor seating is available, and all tables have spectacular ocean views. Gladstone’s caters to not only small parties, but it is also a fantastic place in which to celebrate special occasions!

Gladstone’s offers the freshest in seafood, from mouth-watering ahi tuna to live Dungeness and King crab and Maine lobsters.

From CityGrid:
Palisades Pizza

Cafe in Pacific Palisades

Taste at the Palisades

Lunch in Pacific Palisades

Gladstones Malibu  Restaurant Reviews

Gladstones Malibu is located near the cities of Pacific Plsds, Castellammare, and Santa Monica.
People found this by searching for: Gladstones Malibu Yelp, Gladstone Restaurant Malibu, Gladstones Malibu, Glasdstones Malibu, Gladstones Malibu Dinner Menu, Gladstones Malibu Lunch Menu, Gladstones Malibu Menu, Gladstone Malibu Ca, and Gladstone's Malibu Menu.