Gladstones Malibu

Neighborhoods: Pacific Palisades
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Chowder

Gladstones Malibu is a Seafood, American, and Chowder restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"King crab was fabulous , NE clam chowder was delicious, the lobster roll was delicious too. View was amazing servers were very friendly and helpful the new chef is doing a great job. "
Cons
"We were happy with everything. It was our first visit. And we will return."
"We were just there for a bite. The beer was 50 degrees. The Bloody Mary was weak. The well done calimari was barely cooked & the chips with ceviche were horrible. What a disappointment :-( ****** "
Comments
"I heard the new brunch is very good. "
"We were just there for a bite. The beer was 50 degrees. The Bloody Mary was weak. The well done calimari was barely cooked & the chips with ceviche were horrible. What a disappointment :-( $$$$"
MiamiJen6 photo

MiamiJen6

Miami, FL

My favorite place in the 'Bu

The location and scenery around it is enough to get me going back here. You know about the claim chowder, but I also think you will also like the coconut shrimp. Go now!!! ha

Delicious Seafood with A Perfect View of the Ocean

YUMMY AND FUN. I need not say more, this place is a regular HAPPY PLACE!!!!!! YAYAY!!!!! Anything on the menu is great, but my favorite is the fried seafood or special of the days

Fish and Chips

The fish and chips are definitely classic!!!!!

vladimirk photo

vladimirk

Ciudad Obregón, SON

Great food with a view!

I come here for the Iced Seafood Tower for special occasions and it is delicious! The seafood is always fresh here and you can’t beat the view!

Also great place for drinks and sports. Plenty of TVs and the drinks are reasonably priced. The burgers and sandwiches are pretty good too.

The staff is always fun and relaxed. Never had a problem.

Iced Seafood Tower

Fresh and delicious!

October 12, 2011

LOVED it with Old owner..HATE it now

Went with a party of nine not knowing the ownership changed hands. Had a gift card for $400..plenty for non-drinkers, right? The Tempura Coconut Shrimp was what we came for but now was off the menu entirely. The waiter spilled the ice…
August 6, 2011

Used to be a must.... not so anymore!

Well over the years, this has always been a must event for my family. NOT anymore... The favorite menu items are all gone, the place seems more "worn" than it used to, and top it off, the prices are way beyond the food quality. Don't get…
July 18, 2011

Talk about Attitude!

If I could have given half a star I would have! I have been to this place a couple of times and the last time did it for me! We headed the place for breakfast got there at 10:40, at 10:55 a very rude waiter came to us and said that since…

Seafood American Chowder
Tips
  • To purchase a Gladstone's gift card, call (310) 454-3474.
thesbecollection photo
thesbecollection, the Owner, says:

A Los Angeles beach-side landmark for over 30 years, Gladstone’s is located on the Will Rogers State Beach. Both outdoor and indoor seating is available, and all tables have spectacular ocean views. Gladstone’s caters to not only small parties, but it is also a fantastic place in which to celebrate special occasions!

Gladstone’s offers the freshest in seafood, from mouth-watering ahi tuna to live Dungeness and King crab and Maine lobsters.

From CityGrid:

Gladstones Malibu  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/05/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 11/11/2015 A diner from Pikeville, KY tried it.

• 9/19/2015 A diner from Inglewood, CA tried it.

• 4/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2015 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from FL tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

• 11/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    We were happy with everything. It was our first visit. And we will return.
    Comments
    I heard the new brunch is very good.
  • 11/16/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Gladstones Malibu is located near the cities of Pacific Plsds, Castellammare, and Santa Monica.
People found this by searching for: Gladstones Malibu Dinner Menu, Gladstones Menu Malibu, Gladstones Restaurant Malibu, Gladstones Malibu Menu, Gladstones Malibu, Gladstones Malibu Yelp, Gladstone's Malibu Menu, and Gladstones Malibu Lunch Menu.