Gloria's Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Gloria's Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 12/29/2016

A diner from Irving, TX tried it.

• 8/16/2015

A Mexican food lover from Denton, TX tried it.

• 6/19/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2013

A dining patron from Concord, NH tried it and liked it.

• 5/03/2013

A dining patron from Carrollton, TX tried it and liked it.

onesillygirl photo

onesillygirl

Frisco, TX

The best Chicken Soup in Texas Will Cost You!

Glorias has some of the best ethnic food in Frisco, without a doubt and the Chicken Soup is to die for. REALLY! But $10 a bowl? I have to be really craving it. I agree with the other reviewer that while the food is good, Im not sure its always worth the price.

The other issue I had is that I asked to order off of the childrens menu due to surgery that has dramatically reduced my portions. At first they refused to serve me the smaller portions but when I presented a card to the server evidencing my condition, he served me the smaller portion at a higher price (didn’t tell me this until I got the bill). This made no sense to me. I was at a table full of people dining as well and would have been a great tipper for the extra effort but instead it was embarrassing to have to tell a server my life story AND pay the upcharge.

I did write to Gloria and her representative gave me his name to tell the server “so-and-so said to not upcharge due to a medical condition” but to me that is such a dumb policy, its a turn big turn off for even going there.

Chicken Soup

In my opinion this is the best thing on their menu. Huge chunks of veggies and avocado in a rich broth sets this dish apart. I don’t think it gets any better than this.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Excellent!!

It has been quite some time since I had dinner at Gloria’s, but it made quite an impression. The food was just excellent. I ordered the grilled quail. The quail was small (as quail) are but it was just soooo good!!. It came with sauteed vegetables, gallo pinto and fried plantain, but I remember the quail most of all. The service was fine and Gloria’s is deinitely on my list of restaurants to return to in Frisco, Texas. The service was fine.

Grilled Quail

The quail is just excellent!!!

LCappon photo

LCappon

Plano, TX

Expensive but good. Eclectic collection of Mexican, Tex ...

Expensive but good. Eclectic collection of Mexican, Tex Mex & Honduran foods.

Make sure to order queso, I think its the best in town. Great flavored margaritas & quesidillas.

12/14/2017

A Vegan chowhound from US tried Jeff's Vegan.

11/29/2017

A Cafe food lover from Lewisville, TX tried Heavenly Acai, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Unique healthy vegan menu items. Friendly staff. Chic ambience
Cons
none really!
11/28/2017

A diner from Lewisville, TX tried MOMO Japanese Cuisine and liked it.

11/17/2017

A diner from US tried Stan's Main Street.

10/29/2017

A Burgers food lover from US tried In-N-Out Burger and didn't like it.

10/27/2017

A dining patron from Frisco, TX tried Brooklyn's Pizza.

10/22/2017

A diner from Frisco, TX tried MOMO Japanese Cuisine.

10/21/2017

An Italian food lover from The Colony, TX tried Brooklyn's Pizza.

10/14/2017

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Dallas, TX tried UP Inspired Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service, vibe and food!
Cons
More seats!
Comments
Don't miss the Up cakes. They also have a playhouse on the patio.
10/09/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Arby's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • Happy hour is all day Monday and Tuesday; Wednesday-Thursday 3pm-7pm; Friday 3pm-6pm. Deals feature $2 domestics and $3 ritas and mojitos.
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Gloria's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Glorias Frisco Menu, Gloria's Children Menu, Gloria's Frisco, Glorias Menu, Gloria's Restaurant Frisco Menu, Mexican Restaurant Frisco, How Expensive Is Gloria's Restaurant, Glorias Frisco Menu With Prices, and Glorias In Frisco.