30 Saint Marks Pl
New York, NY 10003-8029

Go

Neighborhoods: East Village
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi

I used to come here every weekend before I...

I used to come here every weekend before I moved. My bf and i were pretty much regulars and knew everyone! lolz…the toro sashimi is soo delicious and just general velvety goodness!! you really cant go wrong with anything you eat here, sushi, tempura, teriyaki, katsu ALL GOOD!! and everything is so affordable. And like the previous rater mentioned, the fried ice cream is a real nice treat at the end of a delicious meal.

webbygale photo

webbygale

New York, NY

I love Go! It's one of the cheapest Japanese places you'l...

I love Go! It’s one of the cheapest Japanese places you’ll ever experience. The location is great as it is right in the heart of St. Marks. I love their cheap sushi, the salmon salad, and of course the fried ice cream. On colder days, I’ll add a bowl of udon. The service and food is pretty consistent so that keeps me coming back. Good cheap food just the way I like it.

Japanese Sushi

Go  Restaurant Reviews

Go is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Fried Ice Cream Near 10003, Fried Ice Cream Nyc East Village, 30 Saint Marks Pl # 1 New York‎ Ny‎ 10003 8029 United States, Fried Ice Cream Nyc St Marks, Fried Ice Cream St Marks Place Nyc, "Fried Ice Cream Nyc", Fried Icecream St Marks, Go East Village Menu, and Fried Ice Cream St Marks Ny.