Sw Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225

Godfather's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill

Godfather's Pizza is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

lillyahoo photo

lillyahoo

Salem, OR

Great food, friendly service

I’ve been here twice now while in Portland, and I’ll be back again. The food is excellent – veggie pizza tastes fresh and not greasy.
Service was friendly, although sometimes everyone is in the back and it can take a while to get their attention. The restaurant is clean and attractive – we’ll definitely eat here on our next trip.

Veggie Pizza

Veggies are fresh and crisp, crust is not greasy. Perfect!

PamelaRp photo

PamelaRp

Portland, OR

Godfathers Are Liars and Has Horrible Pizza

This place does not have any customer service. I ordered a combination pizza in the summer of 2011 at the Barnes Road store which was this one and had it delivered since I do not drive. The sauce tasted like tin can and that it came out of a can. I called the owner Ken Dethfield and he called me back since I was at work when he called. I told him what had happened and we talked about the problems with the pizza and he said to tell the supervisor or manager on duty that we agreed on the fact that my next pizza would be half priced. There were no restrictions or stipulations on this. 4 days went by and Saturday came up and when it came time to order the next pizza I told the supervisor on duty about the converstation with Ken Dethfield and what had happened with the bad sauce. They acted .like I never spoke to Ken and I told them the date and time we had talked again and told me that my next pizza would be way more and that I had to order $50 worth of pizza to get that deal.I said that I am disabled from a car wreck in 2006 that was not my falt leaving me in a wheelchair and that I told Ken this and that he put no restrictions or stipulations on the deal we had discussed on the phone since the sauce was bad. They kept saying I never talked to him when I did. Ken you called them back at the store and told them this to not honor this that we had discussed for 25 minuutes 4 days ago. You are a big fat liar. That did it for me that you do not care about your customers and that you are big far liars. Ken Dethrield why would you spend 25 minutes talking to me lying when you were not going to do anything? I fail to understand that. Today this summer the pizza is still bad according to a friend that lives in my complex that ordered one and the sauce still tastes like tin can. Never have I been treated so bad by any company in the Portland Oregon area as I was by Godfathers pizza by being lied to and treated like crap for something that was not my falt in the first place. Now I go to Winco to Leonardo’s and get pizza and they do care about disabled customers and are 65% cheaper than Godfathers and 100% better and their sauce does not come out of a can at all-it is fresh. I hate your guts Godfathers for being true liars especially the owner for being ignorant and not understanding what the meaning of customer service is.

Combination pizza

The pizza tasted like it came out of a can and like tin can. Otherwise the crust and the pizza was good. Just the sauxe ruined the pizza and made it taste funny.

Godfather's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Godfather's Pizza is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Godfather's Pizza Barnes Rd, Godfathers Pizza Barnes Road, Godfathers On Barnes, Godfathers Pizza Cedar Hills Oregon Menu Prices, Godfathers Cedar Mill, Godfather's Pizza Barnes Rd Menu, Godfather Pizza At Cedarhill, and Godfathers Pizza Barnes Rd.