Goehrig's Bakery

Neighborhoods: The Heights
Cuisine: Italian Bakery, Bakeries, Danish

• 8/16/2016

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/31/2014

An Italian Bakery chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

DJ2911 photo

DJ2911

Jersey City, NJ

They are the best!

So I was having a birthday party for my little girl turning 5. I had everything prepared and was baking my own cake. What can I say… I like to bake. This time I got a little carried away and baked too much. I burned my daughters cake.

I panicked and called every bakery I could think of. None of them could make a cake for me. I googled bakery + jersey city and happened upon Goehrig’s Bakery.

I looked at the website and it is very well done. I called and got a wonderful man named Joseph on the phone.

They made me a cake and delivered it right on time! It was so fresh and moist. I wanted to take all the credit but their cake is far better than mine. I got a chocolate cake with bittersweet pudding and banana cream with fresh strawberries. It was so amazing. They bake the old fashioned way. You can taste the butter in the cake and the whipped cream is real. I order from them regularly now. They have an automated website to place orders online. How cool is that!

YOU HAVE TO TRY THEM! THEY ARE AMAZING!

January 16, 2017

Friendly staffs and high quality products.

If you want to make your event extraordinary, you should buy your cakes here at this store. Friendly staffs and high quality products.
July 12, 2013

I am from Bergenfield NJ and moved to KY I was looking online for a NJ bakery who delivered, because KY isnt that good... So I found Goehrig's Bakery in Jersey City. Called and ordered cookies, brownies, and crumb cake, he said we should…
June 27, 2013

Worst experience ever! I ordered a Birthday cake to be delivered 5 days in advance online only to be told on the day of delivery they couldnt find my order!! They gave me the run around and I had no choice but to change the initial order…

Delivery Italian Bakery Bakeries

Deli in Downtown

Amelia's Bistro

American in The Waterfront

Goehrig's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Goehrig's Bakery is located near the cities of Hudson County, Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Sugar Free Cake, Birthday Cake Shop In Central Avenue Jersey City, Goehrig's Bakery, Gehrigs Bakery Jersey City, Birthday Cakes Nj, Artist Like Bakerys Near Jersey City Nj, Bakeries That Make Sugar Free Cakes, and Sugar Free Cake Jersey City.