475 Central Ave

Goehrig's Bakery

Neighborhoods: The Heights
Cuisine: Italian Bakery, Bakeries, Danish

• 8/16/2016

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/31/2014

An Italian Bakery chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

DJ2911 photo

DJ2911

Jersey City, NJ

They are the best!

So I was having a birthday party for my little girl turning 5. I had everything prepared and was baking my own cake. What can I say… I like to bake. This time I got a little carried away and baked too much. I burned my daughters cake.

I panicked and called every bakery I could think of. None of them could make a cake for me. I googled bakery + jersey city and happened upon Goehrig’s Bakery.

I looked at the website and it is very well done. I called and got a wonderful man named Joseph on the phone.

They made me a cake and delivered it right on time! It was so fresh and moist. I wanted to take all the credit but their cake is far better than mine. I got a chocolate cake with bittersweet pudding and banana cream with fresh strawberries. It was so amazing. They bake the old fashioned way. You can taste the butter in the cake and the whipped cream is real. I order from them regularly now. They have an automated website to place orders online. How cool is that!

YOU HAVE TO TRY THEM! THEY ARE AMAZING!

January 16, 2017

Friendly staffs and high quality products.

If you want to make your event extraordinary, you should buy your cakes here at this store. Friendly staffs and high quality products.
October 20, 2009

Goehrig's Bakery is the best!

I went to Goehrig's to get a specialty cake made. I was looking for something for my sister's bachelorette party. Within minutes I knew I had the right place. The cake was FABULOUS! It looked so real my friends eyeballs fell out of their…
August 28, 2009

Awesome!

This bakery is great! They make a variety of these mini turnovers that are out of this world. I especially like the guava. Also very cozy and the people that work there are helpful and courteous.

Delivery Italian Bakery Bakeries

Pizza in West Side

Mama Leona Pizzeria & Italian

Pizza in The Heights

Goehrig's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Goehrig's Bakery is located near the cities of Hudson County, Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Sugar Free Cake, Goehrig's Bakery, Bakeries That Make Sugar Free Cakes, Artist Like Bakerys Near Jersey City Nj, Birthday Cake Delivery Jersey City, Sugar Free Cake Jersey City, and Birthday Cakes Nj.