Gold Club

Neighborhoods: South Beach
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Diner

Pros
"Beautifull topless dancers and fried chicken. Best lunch buffet ever!"
May 7, 2015

I visit this restaurant from time to time and the level of their service improves a lot. The staff are corteous and kind. I also love that the serving time is fast.
April 9, 2015

I am so stoked that I have been able to go in here. I have been trying for so long and finally a got in last Saturday and it was amazing, the best night of my life.
March 19, 2015

American Good for groups Pub Food

From CityGrid:

We are a World-Class Gentlemen's Club “Where the Tech Crowd Plays” as featured by Forbes.com. Featuring over 200 of the most beautiful exotic entertainers, complete restaurant, fully stocked bars and upscale amenities. Winner of the 2015 Niteys Award for "Best Adult Entertainment"! Voted SF Weekly Readers Best of SF 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014! Stop by tonight for the best in adult entertainment the city has to offer.
Why wait? Come to Gold Club today to have a sexy and sensual adult entertainment experience second to none. We are open after-hours on Fridays & Saturdays where the party doesn't stop until 4am! Book your VIP experience at GoldClubSF.com. Find us Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @GoldClubSF #GoldClubSF

• Free Lunch Buffet Monday-Friday 11:30am til 2pm!
  • Afterhours Every Friday & Saturday - Open until 4am!
  • VIP Suites

Gold Club  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/11/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Beautifull topless dancers and fried chicken. Best lunch buffet ever!
  • 2/11/2015 A diner from Singapore, 00 tried it.

• 3/15/2013 A diner from Hayward, CA tried it and liked it.

House of Prime Rib

Bob's Steak and Chop House

American in Financial District

5A5 Steak Lounge

Steak in Financial District

Gold Club is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Union Station Restaurant Little Rock Ar, Top 100 Restaurants In San Francisco, Os Melhores Restaurantes De Sanfrancisco, Borger Restaurants, Restaurant Chinatown A St N Sur Le Pre, Claire At The Depot Restaurant Warrenton, Gold Club San Francisco Buffet, and Quiero Ver Restaurante Stewart De San Francisco.