Rittenhouse Pl
Ardmore, PA 19003

Golden Bowl

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Golden Bowl is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"fast service, warm food"
"Food was very good service was excellent"
"Food was so so..average .3 star."
Cons
"No Diet Pepsi. Little loud"
"the waitress was acting inappropriately. she should not have pushed this dish on to us and give us a lecture for 15 minutes and then flirt with my boyfriend"
Comments
"Will keep going back"
"we are not coming back."
  • 8/17/2019

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/16/2017

A dining patron from Wynnewood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    fast service, warm food
  • 6/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Narberth, PA tried it.

• 12/03/2014

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was very good service was excellent
    Cons
    No Diet Pepsi. Little loud
    Comments
    Will keep going back
  • 10/26/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/25/2014

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was so so..average .3 star.
    Cons
    Comments
    we are not coming back.
  • 3/17/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/21/2013

A diner from Wynnewood, PA tried it and liked it.

eatem photo

eatem

Wynnewood, PA

Heavy handed and clunky Chinese food

The restaurant surely looks nice enough, and it’s good to have a new venue in the neighborhood. So I went there for lunch. First time there. Clever lunch menu, one from A, from B, and from C. Chicken or meat or shrimp. Greeted with nice little spicy salad.

But the corn chowder (from A) was so corn-starched as to not be edible. The sesame chicken (from B) was deep fried chicken with a red sauce and some sesame seeds not the real deal or what we have come to expect as really wonderful sesame chicken, and the fried rice (from C) was interesting, lightly fried, and white. Plus a fortune cookie with a good fortune.

I was hungry and so, I ate most of B and C. When I got home, I lost my fortune cookie and the food. I’m not bulimic, and I don’t throw up often. But….there it is.

I’ve heard good things about this restaurant, so maybe I was unlucky, but I don’t think I will be going back.

goldenbowlard photo

goldenbowlard

Ardmore, PA

Grand Opening!

A luxurious and elegant sit-in/takeout restaurant bought to you by the owners of Golden China.Enjoy our lusciously exquisite food made by our excellent cooks and served by our refined waiters.

General Tso's Chicken

Chinese Accepts credit cards Wheelchair accessible

Golden Bowl  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Bowl is located near the cities of Lower Merion, Haverford, Wynnewood, Cardiff By The Sea, and Narberth.
People found this by searching for: Golden Bowl Ardmore Menu, China Bowl Ardmore, Golden Bowl Menu Ardmore, Menu For Golden Bowl In Ardmore Pa, Golden Bowl Menu, Golden Bowl Ardmore, Golden Bowl 19003, Golden Bowl Restaurant Ardmore, and Golden Bowl Ardmore Pa.