7715 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20012-1611

Golden China

Neighborhoods: Shepherd Park
Cuisine: Asian, Catering, Lunch

Golden China is a Asian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 8/15/2018

An Asian chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

tis1 photo

tis1

Washington, DC

No understanding

I ordered from Golden China for the first time the delivery time was alright, but I was not happy with my overall order. I ordered the General Tao and the chicken pieces were a little crispy and I could not believe there were only 2 broccoli heads in the whole meal, are you serious!!!! I’m thinking I’ll have some broccoli to eat and here are 2 little heads that’s it. I also had an order of chicken wings as well and to my demise there were no napkins in the bag. I called the carryout in reference to this and the lady told me “THEY DON’T PUT NAPKINS IN DELIVERIES” are you serious. I couldn’t believe she said this and then had the nerve to tell me I should have napkins at home. Ok, I know I’m probably taking it over board but it’s principal and then for her to tell me I should have my own. Golden China only if I have no other options!!

L 12. General Tso's Chicken Lunch Special

chicken too crispy sausce to gooey and sweet

Asian Parking Catering

Golden China  Restaurant Reviews

Golden China is located near the cities of National Harbor, Naval Anacost Annex, Washington D C, Fort Lesley J Mcnair, and Rosslyn.
People found this by searching for: Golden China Georgia Avenue, 7715 Georgia Nw Ave Wash Dc 20012, Golden China Dc Menu, Sheppard Park Dc,Chinese Restaurants, Golden China Georgia Ave, Golden China Menu Georgia Ave Dc, and Golden China Georgia Ave Menu.