4520 Union Square Dr

Golden Corral

Neighborhoods: Midtown
Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"It has a wide variety of foods for an all-you-can-eat buffet, and the price is low, especially when you consider that steak and salmon are available. My friend got the senior discount, which made this place an incredible deal! (I'm not a senior, so my g"
"The food was great they are family friendly and are always there to there to see if they can help you "
Cons
"The restaurant can't help that it attracts large families with kids who run all over the place, or customers who look like they come the wrong side of town. "
"They just needed more staff to clean tables and to have back up lunch staff"
Comments
"My friend who lives in Anchorage calls it "The Golden Gorge", and always brings me here when I visit the city. I've been there 3 times, and will eat there again in the coming days. "
"I will be going back for my birthday next year again ."
  • 6/15/2018

A dining patron from Anchorage, AK tried it and liked it.

• 10/28/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Anchorage, AK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 4/21/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/25/2015

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2014

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/29/2013

A diner from US tried it.

Bakery & Pastries Good For Kids Kid's Menu

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Corral is located near the cities of Elmendorf Afb and Elmendorf Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Anchorage Golden Corral, Golden Corral Anchorage Breakfast Buffet, Golden Corral Prices Anchorage Alaska, Golden Corral Breakfast Buffet Anchorage, Alaska, Anchorage Breakfast Buffet, Golden Corral Anchorage, Golden Corral Anchorage Breakfast, and Golden Corral Anchorage Prices.