Golden Corral

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Golden Corral is a Bakery & Pastries, Kid's Menu, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Yesterday was the first time in 3 years that I've been to Golden Corral. My experience was much better than the last time. Everyone was friendly and the food was excellent! Miss Chelsea did a great job waiting on us. She was very helpful and attentive!"
"The food was the best"
Cons
"Slow service"
Comments
"The steak there and pork out of this world"
  • 4/12/2018

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/31/2018

A dining patron from Warren, RI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/08/2017

A dining patron from Savannah, GA tried it.

• 8/17/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 8/12/2017

A diner from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/09/2017

Grannyjo tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/10/2016

A dining patron from Pembroke, MA tried it.

• 3/05/2016

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Savannah, GA tried it.

• 4/08/2015

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Grannyjo photo

Grannyjo

Brunswick, GA

Disappointed

This was my second time visiting Golden Corral in Brunswick ,Ga. on July 6,2017 . The food wasn’t as good as before and the service was the worst I’ve ever experienced. We sat there and ate , went back to try and eat deserts which weren’t good, and not one time did a waitress come to our table to refill our water or tea, and we know they saw us ,because we were seated right near their set-up stations.

Buffet

Bakery & Pastries Kid's Menu Takeout

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Brunswick Ga, Brunswick Ga Golden Corral Break, Golden Corral Brunswick Georgia, Golden Corral Brunswick, Goldencorral In Jekyll, Golden Corral In Brunswick Ga Breakfast Schedule, and Golden Corral In Jekyll Island.