Golden Corral

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Golden Corral is a Bakery & Pastries, Kid's Menu, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Yesterday was the first time in 3 years that I've been to Golden Corral. My experience was much better than the last time. Everyone was friendly and the food was excellent! Miss Chelsea did a great job waiting on us. She was very helpful and attentive!"
"The food was the best"
Cons
"Slow service"
Comments
"The steak there and pork out of this world"
  • 8/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 8/12/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Marietta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2017

Grannyjo tried it.

• 4/18/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/10/2016

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Pembroke, MA tried it.

• 3/05/2016

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Savannah, GA tried it.

• 4/08/2015

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/02/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/10/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was the best
    Cons
    Slow service
    Comments
    The steak there and pork out of this world
  • 12/26/2013

A dining patron from Monticello, GA tried it.

Grannyjo photo

Grannyjo

Brunswick, GA

Disappointed

This was my second time visiting Golden Corral in Brunswick ,Ga. on July 6,2017 . The food wasn’t as good as before and the service was the worst I’ve ever experienced. We sat there and ate , went back to try and eat deserts which weren’t good, and not one time did a waitress come to our table to refill our water or tea, and we know they saw us ,because we were seated right near their set-up stations.

Buffet

Bakery & Pastries Good For Kids Kid's Menu

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Brunswick, Golden Corral In Brunswick Ga Breakfast Schedule, Brunswick Ga Golden Corral Break, Golden Corral Brunswick Georgia, Goldencorral In Jekyll, Golden Corral Brunswick Ga, and Golden Corral In Jekyll Island.